The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  West Texas Steel Guitar Association Jam
Danny Letz

Old Glory,Texas, USA 79540
Post  Posted 13 Oct 2023 9:04 am    

The WTSGA will have a get together Sunday Nov 5 on Ray Jenkins patio in Hamlin, Tx. The address is 1001 Northwest 5th, Hamlin,Tx. We'll try to start about 2Pm and play for a few hours or until the neighbors run us off. Back up will be provided by members of the Dusty Creek band. Come join us. Spectators welcome. You might wanna bring a lawn chair. Hopefully Ray will mow the grass! Very Happy

Ray Jenkins

Gold Canyon Az. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 14 Oct 2023 9:22 am     Re: West Texas Steel Guitar Association Jam

Danny Letz wrote:
The WTSGA will have a get together Sunday Nov 5 on Ray Jenkins patio in Hamlin, Tx. The address is 1001 Northwest 5th, Hamlin,Tx. We'll try to start about 2Pm and play for a few hours or until the neighbors run us off. Back up will be provided by members of the Dusty Creek band. Come join us. Spectators welcome. You might wanna bring a lawn chair. Hopefully Ray will mow the grass! Very Happy

Ray Jenkins

Gold Canyon Az. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 14 Oct 2023 9:27 am    

Thanks fo the posting about our jam.Hope we get some steel players. Patio is 30x20 sq.ft cement floor and covered.See you all on Nov5Th.

Larry Toliver

Merkel, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 31 Oct 2023 2:02 pm    

Hello fellow steelers,
Sure lookin forward to the Steel Jam this coming Sunday the 5th. We will have a wonderful band and some exciting steel players. Ray's back porch is very nice and will give us some room to pick. If ya'll have any questions..give me a call at 325.518.3947.
An Infinity D-10 with 8 & 9, now a Telonics Combo Amp with an M1XL TC effects unit, and a Telonics Volume Pedal with that crazy blue light, a Session 115 and matching cabinet, and a Peterson Flip tuner with another blue light!

Danny Letz

Post  Posted 6 Nov 2023 4:17 pm    

Had a ball at Ray Jenkins back porch yesterday. Ray and Terry put on a great show with wonderful food afterwards. Steelers were Randall Palmore, Larry Toliver and yours truly. Backup by the band which I am a member of, Dusty Creek. And thanks to Dwaine Thomas for the tiny but powerful PA set.

Randall Palmore

Albany,TX USA 76430
Post  Posted 7 Nov 2023 5:04 am     Wtsga

Just a quick Thank You to Ray and Terry for their hospitality in hosting the WSTGA Patio Pickers! I sure enjoyed the afternoon! It was good to see old friends and meet some new folks! Looking forward to next time! RP

Danny Letz

Post  Posted 8 Nov 2023 10:59 am    

And by the way, Ray had the back yard cleaned up pretty good. We didn’t find any abandoned cars and I had hoped to find enough aluminum cars to fund my trip home but didn’t even find one.

Ray Jenkins

Gold Canyon Az. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 8 Nov 2023 11:12 am    

Could have been s little something in the tip jar.I hope unless it takes that much gas to operate that Furd.