The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Mike Sweeney tutorials, CDs & tracks!!!
Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 23 Jul 2020 5:08 pm    

Hey all,

We have many new members to the group and I wanted to take a minute to let everyone know about Michael Sweeney tutorials.

If you know much about pedal steel, you are familiar with Mike's playing. Mike has made his experience and knowledge available in turorial videos. 25 in total as of now with more to come. These tutorials cover a multitude of subjects. Everything from 9th string usages, chimes, intros to C6th lessons AND MORE!

Many of you have Boss Katana amps, Boss DD3 pedals or a nashville 112. Mike has recent tutorials covering how he sets his tone with these amps and how he uses this pedal.

Many of us play in church or with contemporary worship bands. Mikes most recent tutorial is geared towards us and as someone who has played and sang gospel music my whole life, I can tell you it is very helpful for playinf psg in these settings.

Mike also has other products including fabulous CDs (i think i have every one) and tracks to his projects (i have almost all of them too). The bottom line is, if you want to grow as a player, Mikes tutorials are a fantastic asset and tool to help you reach that next level as well as help you have that next "aha" moment.

Mike is still running a great deal on his tutorials where you get 1 free with the purchase of 2! This is a great deal folks and it would br a wise one to take full advantage of.

Mike is a member of our group and also a good fella. Oh yeah, and if you purchase even 1 of his tutorial videos, ypu can join a private Facebook group for students of his videos only where there are many bonuses like live webinars, the ability to get help or direction with things you are struggling with form the tutorials and other great features!

If you have any questions feel free to ask. These are all downloaded lessons. You keep them forever and no waiting for shipping.

Anyway, hope everyone stays safe! I also hope everyone will take advantage of the downtime this virus has given many of us and use it to grow as players. These tutorials are a great way to do just that!

Mike Sweeney

Nashville,TN,USA
Post  Posted 23 Jul 2020 5:13 pm    

Thanks James. Very Happy

Mike Sweeney

Nashville,TN,USA
Post  Posted 25 Jul 2020 12:10 pm    

Next webinar is August 3rd at 7:00 central.

Matt Kidney

Galway, Eire
Post  Posted 21 Sep 2023 3:31 am    

Another shout out to Mike, such a quick turnaround in sending the lessons out. It must have been around 5am Nashville time when I ordered my lesson and it came in minutes!