The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Cover for Steeler's Choice Sidekick Seat with Back
Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 24 Jan 2019 3:40 am    

Original prototype Studio Slips padded "clamshell" cover to fit a Steeler's Choice "sidekick" model with seat back.

I had this made to replace a very worn D2F cover.

Susan has since made me a second cover so the 2 month old original is for sale. Proceeds from the sale will go to Susan at Studio Slips.

Asking $75 which includes shipping (it will cost more to have one made). I can take paypal but add 3% to cover paypal fees.

Here are three pictures. The end with the handle is a little larger as I added a different (better) handle than the stock handle that Steeler's Choice uses.

Front View

Top View

End View

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2019 3:37 am    

Here's your chance to get a cover at half price. Only one available since the demise of D2F. Shipping ($20) is included which makes the price of the cover $55.

Studio Slips can make you one, but there is the wait time and the double price of this one.

I checked with several custom cover companies, that use similar material to D2F, and Studio Slips is the only one to take on the job.

David Nugent

Gum Spring, Va.
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2019 6:13 am    

Jack..Would like to purchase the cover, please P.M. your address and I will send payment asap..Thanks.

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2019 6:48 am    

Sold, pending payment.

Thanks/Jack

David Nugent

Gum Spring, Va.
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2019 8:07 am    

Payment on its way.

Paul Pearson

Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2019 12:11 pm     Seat cover

Jack could you be kind enough to give me a phone number to where you had your cover made at I have.a steelers choice seat with the back no side kick I would love to have a cover made for it thanks

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2019 1:20 pm    

Here's the web site for Studio Slips.
http://www.studioslips.com/