The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Thank you PSGA
Buck Reid

Nashville,TN
Post  Posted 15 Nov 2017 11:33 am    

Sending out a big thank you to all the folks who organize the annual Steel Guitar Show in Norwalk, CT. A special thanks to Jeff DeMiao, Skip DeMiao, John Brabant, Craig Stock, John De Maille, Bob Maickel, Mike Gross and all the folks behind the scenes, for their hard work and friendship. You guys and gals always make us feel welcome and help us with whatever we need. The show was huge fun with a very diverse lineup of players.

Also, a big thank you to Van Manakas, Steve Alcott, Larry Eagle and Fooch Fischetti for loaning your talents to help make all of us sound good. I'm fairly certain that I speak for all of the Steel players when I say, "you guys are the best" !!

Thanks also to those who attended my seminar on Saturday. I enjoyed seeing you all and appreciate your support very much!

For those who have never attended this show, put it on your calendar for next year, you won't be disappointed and are sure to have a great time!

Thanks again, one and all!

John De Maille

On a Mountain in Upstate Halcottsville, N.Y.
Post  Posted 15 Nov 2017 1:43 pm    

Well, we certainly appreciate you and your wonderful playing
You are always welcome to play at our show!

john widgren

Wilton CT
Post  Posted 15 Nov 2017 3:47 pm     Thanks Buck

I attended Buck's seminar on Saturday. It was fantastic! Lots and lots of practical and valuable information in an easygoing and very thoughtful format. Buck is a great teacher. If you have a chance to attend one of his seminars, by all means go. His performance at the PSGA show was inspiring.

Thanks Buck. WOW!
widcj@hotmail.com

John Brabant

Calais, VT, USA
Post  Posted 19 Nov 2017 8:32 am    

Thanks Buck. We are so very lucky to have you play at the PSGA show. Your willingness to go above and beyond to support the PSGA appreciated. Thanks again for taking the long road trip from Nashville to NY/CT. Thanks to your copilot Tammy for putting up with us all. This year's show was one of the best in memory and your amazing playing and seminar was an essential component to make that happen. As the "Ole Commander" used to say, "I ain't never had too much fun!"