The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  1991 Mullen D10 Quad-SOLD THRU FACEBOOK
Mickey Adams

Bandera Texas
Post  Posted 17 Oct 2017 8:32 am    

This Mullen guitar has quite a history...originally built for our friend Jim Lindsey...This was my primary Mullen for 3 years, so she has been tapped for splits, new fretboards, and she is a one special guitar...The owner is now playing an MSA Legend, and sent her back to me to sell..She's pretty complex underneath with 8+9...All polished..4 Original BL705s, and 200.00 worth of gauged rollers...3700.00 shipped to conterminous US location...

Anderson, Buscarino, Fender, Roman Guitars, Sarno Octal, Revelation Preamps, BJS BARS, Lots of Blackface Fenders!

Patrick Huey

Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 21 Oct 2017 7:01 am     Re: 1991 Mullen D10 Quad-SOLD THRU FACEBOOK

Mickey Adams wrote:
This Mullen guitar has quite a history...originally built for our friend Jim Lindsey...This was my primary Mullen for 3 years, so she has been tapped for splits, new fretboards, and she is a one special guitar...The owner is now playing an MSA Legend, and sent her back to me to sell..She's pretty complex underneath with 8+9...All polished..4 Original BL705s, and 200.00 worth of gauged rollers...3700.00 shipped to conterminous US location...

Mickey,
I didn't know Jim sold his Mullen!! I know he was trying to get a new one modified since his stroke. This is on BAD BAD BAD axe!!! I've played it. MONSTER TONE!!! Buttery smooth pedal action. There are clips on YouTube of him playing it. And it's got uhhmph with those dual pickups. Someone hurry up and buy this before I start selling my internal organs to make enough to buy it myself!
Pre RP Mullen D10 8/7, Zum 3/4, Carter S-10 3/4, previous Cougar SD-10 3/4 & GFI S-10 3/4, Fender Steel King, 2 Peavey Session 500's, Peavey Nashville 400, Boss DD-3, Profex-II, Hilton Digital Sustain, '88 Les Paul Custom,Epiphone MBIBG J-45, Fender Strat & Tele's, Takamine acoustics, Marshall amps, Boss effects, Ibanez Tube Screamer, and it all started with an old cranky worn out Kay acoustic you could slide a Mack truck between the strings and fretboard on!!

Patrick Huey

Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 21 Oct 2017 7:03 am    

Mickey,
My bad. That was Jim's, but not his current Mullen n one of his friends ended up with it I believe. Duhhh lol
Pre RP Mullen D10 8/7, Zum 3/4, Carter S-10 3/4, previous Cougar SD-10 3/4 & GFI S-10 3/4, Fender Steel King, 2 Peavey Session 500's, Peavey Nashville 400, Boss DD-3, Profex-II, Hilton Digital Sustain, '88 Les Paul Custom,Epiphone MBIBG J-45, Fender Strat & Tele's, Takamine acoustics, Marshall amps, Boss effects, Ibanez Tube Screamer, and it all started with an old cranky worn out Kay acoustic you could slide a Mack truck between the strings and fretboard on!!