The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  San Antonio SGA - Oct 8th - last jam of the 2017 season
Ben Price

San Antonio, TX - USA
Post  Posted 30 Sep 2017 7:02 pm    

Hello everyone,

We're coming to the end of our 2017 season with our last monthly jam scheduled for Sunday Oct 8th at The American Legion in Converse, Tx. All steel players are welcome, regardless of skill level with the fun starting at 2:00 and going until 5:00.

The Legion has the BEST hamburgers in town, and we also have a for sale table so what money you don't spend on food, you can buy that much needed piece of gear you didn't know you needed.

We will have San Antonio Steel Guitar Association t-shirts available at the jam for $15. Available in black and grey, they make nice presents for all your steel guitar friends. Limit 100 per customer.

We want to thank all the players and spectators who have made the 2017 season so much fun. We will resume the meetings in Feb of 2018.

Ben Price
San Antonio Steel Guitar Association
www.facebook.com/satxsga

Kenny Piper

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 4 Oct 2017 9:38 am     Sasga

It's been a incredible year. Looking back, the (SASGA) has grown with new players, and new folks who love Country Music. Every year it is a honor and a privilege to be apart of a group of Great folks. So October is the last jam for the year. Let's all come and make some beautiful music. I would just like to say especially, thank you to my wife Jorja, for putting up with me and allowing me to do what I really enjoy doing, and thank's to all the other wives who hang in with there men, too. See ya Sunday.

Mark Moseley

Brady,Texas, USA
Post  Posted 7 Oct 2017 8:46 am    

If the creeks don't rise will enjoy all your company tomorrow. Looking forward to it

Kenny Piper

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 9 Oct 2017 4:48 am     Sasga

It is a rap. 2017 is behind us now. We had a great time. Special thanks to our steel players, Bill MaCumber, Roger Edgington, Jimmy Allen, and Mark Mosley doubling on his home made non pedal steel, and fill in lead guitar. Also on the back line was Virgil Hoye of the Backwoods band on the drums, Ben Price on bass, who did a great job and Dean Schilling on trumpet. A very special thanks to the great Jerry King of KKYX, who dazzled everyone with a couple of songs.