The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Programs for Copedent Experiment
Sonny Jenkins

Texas Masonic Retirement Center,,,Arlington Tx
Post  Posted 29 Aug 2017 1:23 pm    

I think I've seen some recent programs from our member(s) for entering copedents and pedal/lever changes to experiment and see what works,,,(of course I had Karlis Abolins Guitar Map on my old computer but I think there are some improved versions of it (ever changing technology),,,however,,,that program was very good,,,guess it would still be available somewhere)

b0b,,,I may be getting a 10 string , 5 pedal, 4 KL guitar that I would like to try your D6 tuning on,,,,Day set up of course. There is bound to be a VERY effective universal in there!!!!

Richard Sinkler

aka: Rusty Strings -- Missoula, Montana
Post  Posted 29 Aug 2017 2:02 pm    

Sonny. There have been no updates to Guitar Map. PM me your email address and I'll send you the files.

Sonny Jenkins

Texas Masonic Retirement Center,,,Arlington Tx
Post  Posted 30 Aug 2017 9:59 am    

Thanks Richard,,,but I remember someone,,maybe a couple different ones,,,posting links to these types of programs,,,either they had designed the program,,or found one?

Richard Sinkler

aka: Rusty Strings -- Missoula, Montana
Post  Posted 30 Aug 2017 11:49 am    

There are a few programs that people have developed. I've tried a couple, but they were either aren't as good, or better than guitar map. There's even one I saw that will cost you. You can probably do a search and find what they are.

For those that want Guitar Map, I removed the downloads from my website, but as soon as I can straighten out the FTP upload problem I have with my ISP, I will put them back up. In the meantime, if you PM me your email address, I will email you the files.

Paul Stauskas

DFW, TX
Post  Posted 30 Aug 2017 11:57 am    

I have a free tool available for Windows, please see the link in my forum signature at the bottom of this post.