The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Want to buy Jeff Newman Woodshed tracks
John Coffman

Wharton,Texas USA
Post  Posted 4 Aug 2017 4:15 pm    

I have a lot of the Jeff Newman woodshed books but missing the tracks. Looking for CD or digital. 1-49.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 4 Aug 2017 5:25 pm    

John what might you be looking for. I have a lot, but am missing some of the books. Give me the numbers you have and I'll check and see what I have. Are your original or has someone copied them. I have all original and a lot I have cassettes, or CD's. I have started a catalogue of all my Jeff Newman things. I haven't got to the Workshops yet. I even have two or three of the same. So let me know, maybe I can help you.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 4 Aug 2017 5:29 pm    

Oh, sorry I see 1-49. Some of the early ones I maybe missing all them, I will just have to look and see where mine starts again. At one time I had them all, then was going to get out of the steel guitar, and sold everything I had, and they was the first to go. Then I got back in again and had to start all over again. Pretty well got everything back, but the Woodsheds.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

Eric Philippsen

Central Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 8 Aug 2017 9:10 am    

I have just about all of the Woodshed series, 1-49, with the exception of maybe 3-4 of the later tunes.

Some years back I bit the bullet and transferred all those Woodshed cassette tracks to my computer and then burned a couple of cd's of them for a member of the Forum. Quite a project for this technically challenged old guy.

Anyway, yeah, I might be able to help you. Contact me. Thanks.

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 8 Aug 2017 12:11 pm    

Yes Eric, I've covert most all mine. Then I have a lot that came with 45 RPM's and some on cassettes, when they started come out. I have converted most everything to CD. I even have the Monthly Steel Course, it had 10 books. First it was 45's then he came out with the cassettes, and I bought them too. I haven't got them all convert yet. I will only make copies for someone, if they are no longer available from Mellissa. Most of the early Woodshed's she doesn't have.