The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Ozark Steel Guitar Association Super Show
Eddie Lane

Branson, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 30 Jul 2017 1:22 pm    

I want to thank the OSGA for having me play a set again this year. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The show was great and I believe we may have set a record on attendance. Thanks to everyone involved for all of your hard work in making the show a success!

Dean Holman

Branson MO
Post  Posted 30 Jul 2017 3:24 pm    

I thought the show was really good, I was amazed to see a packed house Saturday, seemed like everyone really enjoyed the players and the music, a very attentive crowd, great music and fellowship, I definitely feel like the show was a success this year. Was great to get to see Junior Night this year. I got to do an interview with Joe Wright and reminisce some good memories of my career. I was also glad to get spend a little time Bethel and he showed me some things about his setup on his guitar. I hope that this is a sign that the future shows are going to be as as the show this year. I can't explain it but I just had a really good vibe at the show this year, I'm just sorry the air went out and it was pretty warm but everyone braved through it and still had a good time.

Beverly Harris

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 30 Jul 2017 3:56 pm     2017 Super Event

I am very appreciative for being invited to play at the Super Event at Branson this year. It was great to see such a wonderful attendance at the show. Thanks to all of you for your complimentary and encouraging comments. Thanks to Wayne, Buck, Jimmie, Russ, and Roy for your wonderful contribution to my set. It was a pleasure to play with such talented guys.

Larry Dering

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 31 Jul 2017 4:33 pm    

The Super Event was just that, super. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed all the players and the spectacular back up band. Everyone played so well and despite the hot room it was a memorable show. I am more than impressed with the entire performance. Thanks Charlie, Terry and staff.

Terry Bethel

Hollister, Missouri (deceased)
Post  Posted 15 Aug 2017 4:48 pm     Show

Thanks guts for the nice comments,
i never thought when I started The International Steel Guitar Association in 1993 that we would have the crowds we have been having the last couple of years. I personally want to thank every one that has helped through the years make the Association what is has become, My special thanks to,
Charlie and Rosemary Steichen for all of the contributions they have made to the OzSGA and I hope you two will keep guiding the association in the direction you have done since becoming Vice prersidents
Thank you my friends,
Terry Bethel
D-10 Mullen G2 9 x 9, 2-D-10 Bethels 9x9 , 2= Nashville 112's, a Walker Stereo steel Amp Hilton VP, Hardwire Reverb with Lexicon Reverb Peavy Pro Fex II Peavey Digital power amp with effects.Sarno Black Box

Other than that, I ain't doin' nothin'...

JoAnn Kreder

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 16 Aug 2017 7:44 pm    

Thanks to all involved for another great Super Show! It was so much fun playing and getting to hear all of the exceptional talents from the house band and guest bands and singers to the outstanding steel players. And I can't begin to put into words how appreciative I am for being recognized for having improved! If I have improved its in large part due to the help and tips and encouragement that I've received from so many of you. Thank you, JoAnn