Pedal side farther!
94%
 94%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 74

Author Topic:  [deleted]
Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 2 Aug 2017 8:06 am    

Only a few months into playing PSG, but I've watched 2 very talented men play my whole life, and it's always pedals away.

Having said that, if the case isn't made specifically to put the guitar in that way, I would say it's subjective. I mean is there a single way to hold a bar? No Do people with Day setup on their pedals tell those with Emmons setup they have their pedals.backwards????? No, not unless they are just unaware of the other setup. If it works for you, you don't need to Chang a thing, if it's ok for the guitar. Thanks my.2 cents

Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 2 Aug 2017 8:10 am    

This makese.think of an old saying....
"Every man thinks his own watch is accurate!"

One post daid it, it's a chocolate and van I'll world. It's all about your paradigm and how you look at it.

Don R Brown

Rochester, New York, USA
Post  Posted 2 Aug 2017 8:24 am    

Jim Morris wrote:
This makese.think of an old saying....
"Every man thinks his own watch is accurate!"

"A man with one watch knows exactly what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure."

As for the pedals, in the face of overwhelming opinion I admit I do it wrong. As soon as I correct ALL the other things I do wrong on the steel, I'll start working on this one! Mr. Green

Jim Morris

Cincinnati Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 2 Aug 2017 8:28 am    

Well my view is if it doesn't damage your guitar. That's yhe real.question. it's like how do you put your legs in yhe puch. I have a certain way I do it, but that's how I was taught

If you're comfortable with it, and.it doesn't harm the instrumwnt I'm sure.you've invested a lot of yime, money, sweat and tears in, then do you!