The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Thorn So/Cal GT Telecaster Style Guitar OWNED BY VINCE GILL
Brandon Patterson

Sevierville, Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 11 Jul 2017 6:24 am    

PLEASE SEE REVERB LISTING FOR PHOTOS: https://reverb.com/item/5450532-thorn-so-cal-gt-telecaster-style-guitar-owned-by-vince-gill

I'm selling a 2010 Thorn Customs Telecaster Style guitar that was owned by Vince Gill. I bought this guitar from Gruhns in Nashville in 2015. This guitar has never been played outside a couple of times in my living room and it is in Immaculate condition. I have a letter sign from Vince Gill stating that this was his guitar and I also have a personal email from Mr. Thorn talking about the specs and how he came to give this guitar to Vince. Also I will include the receipt from Gruhns. This guitar is a natural kind of Honey color with custom wound pickups and Vince Gill's logo which is his initials in mother of pearl on the neck. There is absolutely no fret wear on this guitar. Comes with the original G&G hard case and case candy as well. If you have any questions feel free to ask I tried to take pictures of all areas of the guitar but I can take some others if if needed.

Brandon Patterson

Sevierville, Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 4 Aug 2017 11:02 am    

TTT