The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Heil PR-20 Pink Pearl ++++(SOLD)++++
George Redmon

Muskegon & Detroit Michigan.
Post  Posted 17 Jun 2017 1:46 pm    

I'm now starting on listing my microphone collection. I am only going to list on the forum a few that I think you really might be interested in. Here's a sweet USA built microphone...... Lady singing steel players??? or the inspiring female vocalist. This as new PR-20 Pink Pearl is just drop dead knock out gorgeous. It has a great satin pink finish. Bob Heil built these to contribute to The cure against cancer. The windscreen bag hasn't even been opened, still sealed. It has been sanitized, and it's bandstand ready. I am the one & only original owner of this microphone.

The PR 20 has been designed for commercial broadcast, recording and live sound reinforcement applications. This is a very rugged microphone, which makes it ide­al for professional use.
The PR 20 achieves its exceptional performance by using a special magnet struc­ture and a large aluminum 1 1/8” low mass voice coil assembly. Special attention has been paid to the phasing plug assembly with equally placed ports that sense audio from behind the source entering them out of phase. This produces a very linear cardioid pattern and reduces the proximity effect while achieving the ex­treme articulation across its smooth 50 Hz - 18 kHz frequency response. This new Heil element is usable in extreme high sound pressure levels and is immune to overload conditions making it perfect for vocals. It produces a beautifully smooth audio response without the inconvenience of phantom or outside d.c. powering. This is one great live vocal microphone that has finally replaced the ‘ball mic’ of the 1970s.

All Heil PR 20 microphones come in a leatherette carrying bag with mic clip, one gold microphone screen, one black microphone screen, one silver microphone screen and an acoustical foam windscreen.
Output Connection: 3 pin XLR
Element Type: Dynamic
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Rear Rejection @ 180 degrees off axis: -30 dB
Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
Output Level: -55 dB @ 1 kHz
Weight: 14 oz
Max SPL: 145 dB

$175 And FREE SHIPPING lower 48 only.

Last edited by George Redmon on 13 Jul 2017 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

George Redmon