The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Cordoba GK Studio **SOLD Elsewhere**
Skip Ellis

Bradenton, Fl USA
Post  Posted 13 Jun 2017 4:25 pm    

Decided to part with my Cordoba GK Studio (cypress). It's been my couch guitar for about 3 years but I'm going back to steel string. Bought it new at local GC and it's only been out of the house twice - near mint condition and electronics work perfectly. Great action and real nice tone. Asking $425 plus shipping to lower 48 - I'll eat the PP fee. Comes with new condition Cordoba gig bag. Works good for Chet & Jerry stuff!

surv450@aol.com for pics or
http://s54.photobucket.com/user/SkipEllis/library/

Last edited by Skip Ellis on 3 Aug 2017 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Mike Wheeler

Delaware, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 13 Jun 2017 5:17 pm    

Are you sure you want to sell it this time, Skip??? Since you last posted it for sale, I bought one off Ebay (mint condition) for a song. Cool (risky, I know) And BOY was I impressed when it arrived!!

These really are great guitars, period. Low action, full, round, crisp tone and is just the right size for sitting on the couch and relaxing.....which I do a lot these days. Razz Whoa!

People, if you like a good crisp flamenco guitar sound, (like Jerry Reid had), you'll LOVE this GK Studio model. They get great reviews and are highly regarded.

And Skip's price is a real bargain!! Shocked Very Happy

Skip Ellis

Bradenton, Fl USA
Post  Posted 13 Jun 2017 5:23 pm    

Thanks, Mike! It's a great little guitar but I've decided to go back to steel string so I'm selling some stuff to fund that. Thanks for the kind words!!!!!