The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Fender Artist student S10 3&2.. $825
Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 25 May 2017 10:56 am    

In real nice shape.. Selling for a friend, NO dog in this hunt.. The deal goes through him... I am simply posting this because I have much more contact with steel players than he does.. he can send pics..
It plays really nice, and has that vintage Fender sound, much like the cable guitars.. It has factory Bud Super Pro pull mechanism/ with Fender knife edge P/R changer and Fender pickup, and tuner pan... This one has 2 knees, with is rare for these.
it has standard sho bud pot metal pull parts.. Not sure if 2nd lever was added later, or factory, but there is no pull for the 4th string E-F# on pedal 3.. The rod goes to the E-F lever... Perhaps the "installer" didn't realize he could get both pulls with a $.49 collar/set screw.. In any case, its clean and sounds great.
It should be no problem adding another lever or two if wanted.. The 4th string E-F# can be restored in less than 5 minutes, along with the E-F lever with a Sho bud adjustable brass barrel, or a collar/setscrew..
The 2 levers raise both E's 1/2, and drop both E's 1/2 tone.. PM me for contact info... bob

no gear list for me.. you don't have the time......