The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Spring cleansing....lots of great gear...
Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 12 Apr 2017 9:01 am    

Hi Steelers, As mentioned in the Learning material,for sale...I'm doing a bunch of Spring cleaning now that I'm 65...lol It's been an amazing career touring and recording with Gord Lightfoot for 16 years....honoured to win CCMA Steel Player of the Year 5th time this year and inducted in the Hall of Honour....posted some great learning materials that helped me so many years ago....so grateful we had that....my, how the times changed....here's some gear I found ...a lot was used on the Lightfoot recordings....and I use to assimilate strings with the Original Boss Tone Fuzz unit that was used by Weldon on the Opry....they were made in Nashville...hard to find the original units....i had 3 in my music room.... $100.. Each ..also Original Goodrich Match box that was used on all the Lightfoot recordings...Edmund Fitzgerald and more...has Tone control and has travelled the world...minor normal wear....works fine...$75. Ibanez Ts808 Tube Screamer, this is not the copy...it's the original model and kicks serious butt.......amazing overdrive for the Boot Scootin Boogie on lap steel or pop Country....List $299. Will sell for $150...George L E9th pickup, very minor scratch on side.......$50. Simble Overdrive pedal...brand new...and a very warm overdrive with contour and accent....take a listen on there site...used a few times.... www.simbletone.com list $249. Brand new $175 All prices US Dollars and $10 shipping....if more I will cover the cost....Thanks again for looking and Hppy Easter to you and your families....Luv ya all. Ed. Www.thewesternswingauthority.com our swing band

Tommy Detamore

Floresville, Texas
Post  Posted 12 Apr 2017 9:09 am    

Put me down for the Tube Screamer Ed....

www.cherryridgestudio.com
www.steelguitartracksonline.com

Kevin Mincke

Farmington, MN (Twin Cities-South Metro) USA
Post  Posted 12 Apr 2017 9:18 am    

Sent PM on BossTone....

Joe Ribaudo

New Jersey, USA
Post  Posted 12 Apr 2017 12:08 pm    

Sent PM re the Match Box.

Paul Awalt

Greenwich, Ct.
Post  Posted 12 Apr 2017 1:46 pm     Bosstone

PM sent

Michael Mayes

Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 13 Apr 2017 5:48 pm     Match box

I have my mom's original vinyl pressing of Summertime Dream that we listened to every Sunday morning when I was a kid, and now listen to every Sunday morning on my player. Thanks for the memories Pee Wee...
I'll take the matchbox if it's still available sir.