The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Sill Music Supply thanks all our customers who stopped
Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 20 Mar 2017 6:43 pm    

Our booth in Dallas was booming and we had many great people stop and buy Hilton pedals, bars, picks, my courses of instruction and Peavey products.

We do have the USA made Peavey Session 115 in stock. Yes, it is made in the USA. The only new amplifier that I know of that has 2 amplifiers inside it. When you hook up the second speaker, you have 2 separate amplifiers working to give you a stereo sound to your steel.

Call us and we can talk!

Gary Sill
217-433-7455
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandolin

Bill Ferguson

Milton, FL USA
Post  Posted 22 Mar 2017 7:20 am    

Gary is the man for your new Peavey amps.

That is who I refer my customers that are in the market for a new Peavey amp.
AUTHORIZED George L's, Goodrich, Telonics and Peavey Dealer: I have 2 steels and several amps. My current rig of choice is 1993 Emmons LeGrande w/ 108 pups (Jack Strayhorn built for me), Goodrich OMNI Volume Pedal, George L's cables, Goodrich Baby Bloomer and Peavey Nashville 112. Can't get much sweeter.

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2017 5:38 pm     Thanks Bill for your nice comment

I am here to get steel players a great new amplifier the Session 115

The newest and finest of technology for pedal steel brought to the steel world by Hartley Peavey. Hartley had been in this business for over 52 years as other competitors have come and gone. Each Peavey amp is of a different technology quality with components that make an amp continue working long after other brands need a repair.

This amp is made right here in Meridian, MS

I have these amps in stock for immediate shipment. Talked today with Hartley on the new 115 and it is an amp with 2 amplifiers in it so it can power two speaker cabinets at 500 watts.

Call and let's discuss all the built in advantages of Peavey steel guitar amps.

Gary Sill 217-433-7455
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandolin