The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Hilton pedal , 12 VDC power supply, bracket option. SOLD
steve takacs

beijing, china via pittsburgh (deceased)
Post  Posted 20 Mar 2017 8:08 am    

SOLD. b0b please close. Sold elsewhere. Thanks

Hilton pedal plus its original power supply with output 12 VDC. $200 plus $15 shipping.

DOES NOT INCLUDE HILTON BRACKET but i will include the Bracket for $25 extra for a total of $225 plus $15 shipping from Minnesota. zip code 56562. PayPal OK Thanks Steve t.

Last edited by steve takacs on 19 May 2017 11:19 am; edited 5 times in total

Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 21 Mar 2017 6:33 am    

Just a question, sir....How is one to use the pedal without the power supply.....just any power supply won't work for these pedals.
HAL...Excel D-10 w/ 8 & 5. SteelSeat.com w/back,SteelSeat.com Pedal Board on Legs with Quilter Tone Block 200 amp, Boss GE 7, Boss DD 3, Boss RV 6, Boss RT-20 Hilton Expression Pedal, Evans Cabinet with 4 ohm Eminence 15" speaker. BJS birthstone bar, Powder coated Tone bar by Michael Hillman. Dunlop Coated finger picks and Zookies L30 thumb picks.

Jack Stoner

Kansas City, MO
Post  Posted 21 Mar 2017 6:59 am    

Hal, true. Also there are two different power supplies used with these pedals, depending on the version. One uses a 12VDC power supply and the other uses a 24VDC power supply. The correct power supply must be used.

steve takacs

Post  Posted 21 Mar 2017 3:04 pm    

Hal and Jack. Thanks for the clarification regarding the power supply. I will ask my friend in the USA who is handling the sale for me to locate the power supply, determine whether or not it uses 12v or 24 v and include that with the pedal.

Do either either of you know if the input voltage would also be written on the pedal,itself? Thanks, Stevet

Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 21 Mar 2017 3:59 pm    

I don't think it's labeled anywhere on the pedal. The attached power supply pedals did have it on the power supply itself.
HAL...Excel D-10 w/ 8 & 5. SteelSeat.com w/back,SteelSeat.com Pedal Board on Legs with Quilter Tone Block 200 amp, Boss GE 7, Boss DD 3, Boss RV 6, Boss RT-20 Hilton Expression Pedal, Evans Cabinet with 4 ohm Eminence 15" speaker. BJS birthstone bar, Powder coated Tone bar by Michael Hillman. Dunlop Coated finger picks and Zookies L30 thumb picks.

steve takacs

Post  Posted 21 Mar 2017 5:52 pm    

OK, Hal. I wrote to my friend and asked him to take a photo of the power supply and to try the pedal out plugged into an amplifier. Hopefully he will,get that done this weekend.

When I was home last summer, the Hilton pedal worked just fine, Thanks, steve t

Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 22 Mar 2017 5:10 am    

Steve...the power supply should go with the pedal. I love my Hilton. I have tried pedals with potentiometers and always go back to my Hilton.

steve takacs

Post  Posted 22 Mar 2017 5:20 am    

Right, Hal, My friend found the original Hilton power supply using 12 VDC so it will be included with the Hilton pedal

I agree about the Hilton being preferable to a pot pedal ( for me) and use one here in China which uses 12 VDC power supply also Thx. Steve t

steve takacs

Post  Posted 1 May 2017 5:34 am    

Bump. with new information regarding the original 12 VDC power supply stevet

Erv Niehaus

Litchfield, MN, USA
Post  Posted 1 May 2017 7:26 am    

If I'm not mistaken, the original Hiltons with the non-detachable power supply were the ones that were 24 volt.

Lyle Bradford

Gilbert WV USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 1 May 2017 3:24 pm    

Just got one and it is 24 volt with the power supply that comes out from pedal.

steve takacs

Post  Posted 5 May 2017 9:57 am     Hilton pedal new price. Also bracket attachment option

New price for Hilton pedal. Bracket attachment option if you wish thanks. Stevet