The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  2016 Model Mullen G2 Silver Sparkle Please Close
Jason Dunkle

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2017 8:10 pm    

MINT CONDITION!! 2016 Model Mullen G2 in Silver Sparkle Wrap with Lacquer Finish. Also has black trim on the front. I'll have to get the serial # tomorrow. Barely played. Only taken out of my house once to a steel jam. I played it a few times in my smoke free music room, but it’s mostly been sitting in the case. Bought it as a second guitar to use for gigs, but after having back surgery in November, I won’t be playing any gigs for a while, plus I have a lot of medical bills to pay. Has 4 pedals and 5 knees. DAY setup. 4th pedal lowers 5&10 a half step. Polish package. BL-705 pickup. The silver sparkle looks awesome under the lights! The lacquer finish really makes it shine even more. It’s a beauty and plays smooth, just like a Mullen should. It even comes with a matching seat, made by Joe Naylor. I’m trying to sell the steel and seat together. If you have any questions, please send me a private message or email me at jasonmdunkle@gmail.com. I'll post some photos and video below.

Steel and Seat Combo: $4,500 includes shipping to CONUS. PayPal add 3%.

Thanks,
Jason

Last edited by Jason Dunkle on 31 Jan 2017 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jason Dunkle

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2017 8:13 pm    

Jason Dunkle

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2017 8:14 pm    

Here's a few videos of me playing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkqsJnrfiow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PW0gCDQKYY

Bill Lowe

Connecticut
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2017 8:50 pm    

Very cool guitar!!!

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 27 Jan 2017 4:11 am    

Jason. I remember you and this guitar at the jam. I talked to you, I had back surgery in mid- Sept. It changes your whole life. Had an Encore on order with Doug, just cancelled it yesterday. This is a beautiful guitar and you really do a great job at playing, for a newbie. hahaha. May call you soon, was wondering how you were doing.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

Jason Dunkle

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 28 Jan 2017 7:16 pm    

Jim Reynolds wrote:
Jason. I remember you and this guitar at the jam. I talked to you, I had back surgery in mid- Sept. It changes your whole life. Had an Encore on order with Doug, just cancelled it yesterday. This is a beautiful guitar and you really do a great job at playing, for a newbie. hahaha. May call you soon, was wondering how you were doing.

Hey Jim,
I had surgery on 11/7. So far, I'm not any better. Over the last few weeks, I feel like I'm in as much pain as I was prior to the surgery. I know it takes a while for the muscles to heal, so I'm hopeful that it'll get better. Call me sometime. If you need my #, let me know.

Jason

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 29 Jan 2017 3:19 am    

Jason, I've been going to call you for a long time, but didn't know if you wanted to be bothered. I have the same thing, surgery was about 5 hrs, and a bone infusion. I will give you a call this evening. Sure been wanting to talk to you.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

Jason Dunkle

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 31 Jan 2017 12:52 pm    

Decided to keep. Please close.