The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Jeffran Music is open for business
Jim Fogarty

Phila, Pa, USA
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2017 11:20 am    

Melissa,

I just "Liked" your FB page. Just so you know though, when I clicked the "Shop Now" button, it's going to "Sorry, this content isn't available right now"

John Coffman

Wharton,Texas USA
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2017 2:32 am     Missing order from Jeffran

On Aug 18th I order 200.00 from Jeffran using paypal. I got a notice that she was processing my order. I have been waiting now for over a month. I tried contacting her via her email since Friday. I have not heard anything back. IT COULD HAVE BEEN LOST during the hurricane Harvey. I will try to call today. I think 4 days to respond to an email should be a reasonable amount of time. Has anyone else had this problem? I understand things happen to shipments but a response of some type would be nice.

Roger Crawford

Griffin, GA USA
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2017 5:27 am    

A quick shout about great service from Melissa. I'm a long time E9 player who just didn't have time to dig into the C6 neck. Retirement has given me some extra time, so I decided to give it a go. I contacted Melissa by email about what courses were available, and she responded quickly with a personal reply as well as PDF of all of their product offering. I placed my order, paid with PayPal to get free shipping, and quickly received an acknowledgement and tracking number. I actually received the material a day earlier than she told me. When I got the courses, I was delighted to also get a copy of Jeff's last CD, "Once In A Lifetime". All of the courses are updated to CD and DVD format and are superb quality. Couldn't be happier with the service and product.

John Coffman

Wharton,Texas USA
Post  Posted 12 Sep 2017 8:36 am     Contacted

Jeffran has contacted me and she is working on the problem. Thanks

Jay Coover

Seattle, WA, USA
Post  Posted 26 Nov 2018 1:32 pm    

I'm having trouble contacting Jeffran over the last week. No response to emails answering my calls. I need to sort out a problem with an order. Any suggestions? Not trying to raise a fuss, just need my order fixed.

Thanks,
Jay

Jay Coover

Seattle, WA, USA
Post  Posted 26 Nov 2018 3:27 pm    

Just got a call from Melissa. We are on our way to sorting this out. She was very friendly. I believe the family was having an illness related issue the last couple weeks.
- Jay