The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  2 pedal steels,7 guitars, 3 amps, Bud pac seat, etc, $3000
Jim Kvoriak

New Jersey, USA
Post  Posted 27 Jan 2017 4:16 pm    

looks like you may already have a buyer, but pm sent just in case....

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 27 Jan 2017 9:47 pm    

Yep, your in it Bob. I just wonder where we will go from here. They will all be awarded to the state, as Hitler done in Germany, and China has done, and it's our young people doing it. I really feel for you. God Bless.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

steve takacs

beijing, china via pittsburgh (deceased)
Post  Posted 28 Jan 2017 8:47 am    

Jim, would you clarify the statement above mine,please? Do you mean children who do not have parents or whose parents abandon them and have no others to take care of the were awarded to the state in Nazi Germeny and today they are awarded to the Chinese government? Thanks, Stevet

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 28 Jan 2017 11:07 am    

I think your being ridicules Steve. I don't think my meaning needs clarification.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.

steve takacs

Post  Posted 2 Feb 2017 9:03 am    

Jim,
I can only speak from having lived in Beijing the last 21 year and from what an American former teaching colleague who now helps with adoptions, told me

Here in Beijing, if a child is parentless, orphanages both private and governmental accept these children until they are taken into the homes by other adults, both Chinese and foreign. It is very difficult for a foreigner to adopt these children as of late. Many more Chinese today are willing to adopt than in the past. Thanks, Stevet

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 2 Feb 2017 3:00 pm    

Steve, I appreciate you, but this is not something for the forum. I was commenting on Bob's situation. I could debate you for sure. With all respect.

steve takacs

Post  Posted 2 Feb 2017 11:36 pm    

Jim, I brought this up in my last two posts only because you said this earlier :
" They (the children) will all be awarded to the state, as Hitler done in Germany, and AS CHINA HAS DONE.....

I was merely saying this is not done as far as I can see in Beijing, a city of 23 million. Just trying to get the facts straight.

My first two posts were meant to let Bob know how I felt.

Thanks Stevet

Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 3 Feb 2017 6:59 am    

I did not post on any of your posts prior. This was done in Germany, by Hitler. I too have friend from China, but this forum is no place to discuss this. This is for steel guitar. If you like it there fine. I like it here, and have lived in many countries.

Edward LeVasseur

Maine, USA
Post  Posted 3 Feb 2017 10:09 am     Hey Bob

Don't jump ship on us,i"m in my early 70's and making a small music room in my cellar to go and enjoy my steel and banjo.A friend who is in his early 80's is still playing,on stage when he spends winters in Florida.

Dan Kimpel

Pewaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Post  Posted 11 Mar 2017 2:02 pm    

If this stuff is still available I'm very interested.

Kevin Hatton

Buffalo, N.Y.
Post  Posted 11 Mar 2017 8:54 pm    

To everything there is a season. Good luck Bob.