The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  New England Steel Guitar Show
Vincent Doyle

Greenville, RI, USA
Post  Posted 3 Nov 2016 9:14 am    

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 13 BRANDED FOR NEW ENGLAND STEEL GUITAR AT POST 15, MAIN STREET, EAST GREENWICH FROM 1 TILL 5. A MEETING AT NOON FOR OUR MEMBERS TO ELECT OFFICERS AND RENEW MEMBERSHIPS FOR 2017. COME ON DOWN FOR A FUN AFTERNOON OF GOOD OLE COUNTRY MUSIC AND DANCING.
KEEP IT COUNTRY!!

PAT DOYLE
SECRETARY-TREASURER

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 5 Nov 2016 3:42 am    

Hi pat and Vinny count Anna and I in on renewing our memberships.Tell all the members at the meeting that Anna and I feel to keep the Officers that have been running it all this time should remain as they are.You guys have been doing a excellent job and keep up the good work don't give up.I need the E-Mails of all the steel Guitar players as I have a friend down here that sells Steel Guitar Strings and they are the best. They are live Steel Strings by Sid Hudson up in VA.I use them and have never broken a string in over 5 years.I use them on my Dobro and Lap Steel and i have used then on my Pedal Steel up until i sold it. I hope to maybe get an other Steel when we get to move back to Rhode Island.If you have not heard Sid hudson play Steel Guitar he plays with a Flat guitar pick and two Steel picks he is Super and a great person.
Keep it Country and keep it pretty.
Sam & Anna White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 9 Nov 2016 5:26 am    

Get it up to the TOP
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Vincent Doyle

Greenville, RI, USA
Post  Posted 9 Nov 2016 5:07 pm     New England Steel Guitar Show

THIS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 13 BRANDED FOR NEW ENGLAND STEEL GUITAR AT POST 15, MAIN STREET, EAST GREENWICH,
FROM 1 TILL 5. A MEETING FOR OUR MEMBERS AT NOON.
COME ON DOWN!!
KEEP IT COUNTRY!!

PAT DOYLE
SECRETARY-TREASURER