Author Topic:  The new Peavey Session 115 amp player videos
Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 10 Oct 2016 12:44 pm    

Call 217-433-7455, Sill Music Supply, Mt. Zion, IL
www.sillmusicsupply.com

Lynn Owsley playing the new Session 115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AWu0DbIGEg

Check a below post to hear and see the amp being played.

We just received in one of the new Peavey Session 115 amplifiers. We also have in stock a new extension cabinet for this new amp. If you are near Mt. Zion, IL, call and stop by and you can try the new amplifier.

It is very light weight, loaded with power, reverb, and digital delay. You have very active knobs to adjust to your tone on steel or lead or violin, etc.

A very open amp to color the tone to your liking. Yes, it does not take much adjusting to get the pretty sound you have always heard from Peavey.

Did I say ----- it is very light weight. Similar in weight to the Nashville 112.
Call, and let's talk.

See electronics section for pictures in a post there.

A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandolin

Last edited by Gary Sill on 29 Jul 2017 8:54 am; edited 6 times in total

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 19 Oct 2016 3:43 pm     I took the new Session 115 to Nashville this week

6 top Nashville pickers played this new amp and all were positive. Call me and we can discuss in detail.

Gary Sill 217-433-7455
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandolin

Last edited by Gary Sill on 18 Apr 2017 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Bob Cox

Buckeye State
Post  Posted 19 Oct 2016 4:36 pm     thanks Peavey

I am so glad peavey always offers up great exclusive amps for steel players.

Ronald Sikes

Corsicana, Tx
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2016 3:41 am    

Gary , Would it be possible to post the list of players and perhaps have them post their reviews of the amp here on the forum ? I believe there is a lot of interest in the new Peavey 115.
Thx , Ron
Show Pro #26 & #83,BJS bars,Stereo Steel,Tommy Huff cabs loaded with JBL D130's, Wampler pedals,NV112,NV400, Steelers Choice Seats

Mike Brown

Meridian, Mississippi USA
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2016 5:38 am     Peavey Session 115

I can post a list of players at a later time when quantities permit.

Bill Ferguson

Milton, FL USA
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2016 6:52 am    

Very Happy
AUTHORIZED George L's, Goodrich, Telonics and Peavey Dealer: I have 2 steels and several amps. My current rig of choice is 1993 Emmons LeGrande w/ 108 pups (Jack Strayhorn built for me), Goodrich OMNI Volume Pedal, George L's cables, Goodrich Baby Bloomer and Peavey Nashville 112. Can't get much sweeter.

Bobby D. Reed

Hendersonville, Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2016 7:13 am     Peavey 115

I listened to the amp and was impressed. I liked the effects remote also. Personally I thought the amp sounded big enough for me without the extra cabinet. Just taste....

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2016 7:53 am     I have videos of hall of fame players playing the amp

when I can put up the videos I will. It was played by Doug Jernigan live at the Station Inn for the entire show. 7 piece band. Sounded wonderful all evening. Doug liked the tone, mids highs and lows. I have 2 other Steel Guitar Hall of Fame players who also played the amp and all very much liked the amp.

You can order one at:

www.sillmusicsupply.com

Tel: 217-433-7455

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2016 7:56 am     Re: Peavey 115

Bobby D. Reed wrote:
I listened to the amp and was impressed. I liked the effects remote also. Personally I thought the amp sounded big enough for me without the extra cabinet. Just taste....

Thank you Bobby Reed for letting everyone know what you heard when it was played. Also Bobby played some on my Mullen G2 and the Peavey Session 115 amp.

A general reaction across the board of the Nashville players was very positive.

more to come.....

I was there in Nashville 2 days on my own and 6 players played the amplifier, one with a band on stage. I did this because I wanted to see the top players reaction to the amp. And I got it!

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2016 2:54 pm     Here is Ron Elliott playing

This is Ron Elliott Hall Of Fame steel player, playing the new Peavey Session 115 amp on 10/17/2016

If you would like a new Peavey Session 115 either call me at 217-433-7455
or you can place an order on my website:

www.sillmusicsupply.com

------------
Here is the link to hearing the new Peavey Session 115 with Ron Elliot playing
through a Hilton pedal and his own effects.
Other Hall of Fame players coming soon....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vh2lDal8_k

Last edited by Gary Sill on 20 Oct 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2016 5:10 pm     Doug Jernigan at the Station Inn 10 17 2016

Doug is a Hall Of Fame Steel Guitar player, playing the new Peavey Session 115 at the Station Inn.

If you want to reserve a new Peavey Session 115 by calling me at 217-433-7455

You may also go to my website to reserve a new Peavey Session 115 and or the extension cabinet that is built for the Session 115.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzy1lhRj0-c

Last edited by Gary Sill on 20 Oct 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2016 5:15 pm     Lynn Owlsey playing through the new Peavey Session 115

Lynn Owlsey is a Hall Of Fame Steel Guitar player, played this on 10/17/2016 after I made a trip to Nashville to seek the top players and them trying out the new Peavey Session 115.

If you like what you hear and see here, just call Gary Sill at Sill Music Supply and place your order. 217-433-7455

You can place an order on my website:

www.sillmusicsupply.com

More videos coming. Check new announcements to see more video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AWu0DbIGEg

Last edited by Gary Sill on 20 Oct 2016 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2016 5:47 pm     Here is Dillon Horton playing the new Session 115

Dillon is an up and coming Nashville picker referred to me by Lynn Owsley.

You can reach Dillon at this email for any questions.

Call me with any questions etc. Gary Sill 217-433-7455
Order from my website direct: www.sillmusicsupply.com

dilljellybean@gmail.com

Thanks Dillon for coming and playing the new amplifier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRTO4IKnWlw

Bill Ferguson

Milton, FL USA
Post  Posted 21 Oct 2016 5:31 am    

Great video's Gary.
AUTHORIZED George L's, Goodrich, Telonics and Peavey Dealer: I have 2 steels and several amps. My current rig of choice is 1993 Emmons LeGrande w/ 108 pups (Jack Strayhorn built for me), Goodrich OMNI Volume Pedal, George L's cables, Goodrich Baby Bloomer and Peavey Nashville 112. Can't get much sweeter.

Ron Funk

Ballwin, Missouri
Post  Posted 21 Oct 2016 5:42 am    

Thanks for sharing the great videos Gary.

Sure looks like Ron, Doug, and Lynn give the new Peavey Session their nod of approval.

Plus, Doug using the new Peavey Amp for a full gig is a great testament to the features - and tone - of the new amp.

'Looking forward to putting some of my own playing thru this new amp. Peavey has long be the standard for Steel players, and looks like they will continue to be.

Gary, is the new Peavey Session available for try out at your store ?

Regards
Ron

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 21 Oct 2016 7:12 am     Yes as of now I have 1

More orders coming in all the time.

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 21 Oct 2016 8:43 am    

Bill Ferguson wrote:
Great video's Gary.

thanks Bill. I thought making a trip to NASHVILLE AND DOING SOME VIDEOS WOULD HELP MAKE POTENTIAL CUSTOMER'S IMPRESSION OF THE NEW AMP WHEN THEY SEE AND HEAR SOME WIDELY KNOWN PLAYERS PLAY WITH THE AMP. IT REALLY SOUNDS SO CLOSE TO WHAT THE VIDEO PORTRAYS.

ALL THE PLAYERS YOU SEE HAD GREAT FIRST IMPRESSIONS BEFORE AND AFTER PLAYING THE NEW AMP.

GARY

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 21 Oct 2016 3:59 pm     Yes Ron at this moment I HAVE ONE PEAVEY SENT ME FOR THAT

Ron Funk wrote:

Sure looks like Ron, Doug, and Lynn give the new Peavey Session their nod of approval.

Plus, Doug using the new Peavey Amp for a full gig is a great testament to the features - and tone - of the new amp.

'Looking forward to putting some of my own playing thru this new amp. Peavey has long be the standard for Steel players, and looks like they will continue to be.

Regards
Ron

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 22 Oct 2016 3:19 am    

Ron Funk wrote:

Yes sir, Peavey sent 1 amp for that purpose. Come on up between appointments

Regards
Ron

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 9 Nov 2016 12:05 pm     bump

bump

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 11 Nov 2016 6:48 pm     bup

bump

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 5 Jan 2017 8:37 pm     bump

bump

Bill C. Buntin

Post  Posted 6 Jan 2017 6:33 pm     Lead time

Gary what's the lead time to delivery?

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jan 2017 7:38 pm     Last call to Peavey---They indicate January to Februaru

You may reserve an amp for you by calling and I will take an order. I have several in order and the best would be to commit with a deposit and I will call when I have the 115's to sell.

217-433-7455 Gary Sill

Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jan 2017 7:46 pm     Keep in mind you risk nothing with me by sending a deposit

It just makes it organized so you will get your amp in the order that you make a deposit on the amp and I will make sure that the amp you have a deposit on is on order and when Peavey finally delivers all the back orders you will get one of these fine amplifiers. Just call and let's discuss.

Gary Sill 217-433-7455