The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Eastman AC 615 flame maple 16
Marc Stone

Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 3 Oct 2016 8:32 am    

SGF price $725 shipped. Very good guitar, but I've got to thin the herd a little to make room for new/old goodies, so off she goes!

Sweet super flamey maple bodied Eastman AC-615 jumbo acoustic.
Made in China, Eastman is a high end luthiering company that builds to compete with the big boys, not mass produced crapola. They make serious guitars and are some of the best bang for the buck I'm aware of.
Excellent, chimey big bodied sound, beats any recent J-200s etc I've played. Also pretty as all get out. The flame maple, binding etc are spectacular, photos def don't do it justice.
Plays beautifully w moderate/low action, excellent intonation, nice full C shaped neck.
Discontinued, they were 1500-1600 new. Don't see them come up often, one just went on Ebay as "new" but shopworn, lots of scratches and dings, for "best offer" on an asking price of $999. Mine is in very good shape other than A minor ding or two, and endpin hole has been widened for Fishman jack. Pickup not included.
the finish is worn off where a pick guard should have gone. This was obviously intended when they designed this, because there is an Eastman catalog shot of a woman playing one live with the finish worn off in the same area. Here is a link to more a recent photo of mine showing the wear -
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207136242278778&set=t.100000932552140&type=3&theater
reverb.com listing for one w specs - https://reverb.com/item/399084-eastman-ac615-jumbo-acoustic-guitar-2014-natural

Marc Stone

Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 4 Oct 2016 5:05 am     please close

sold locally. close her up please!