The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  KSGA Show
Wesley Medlen

LaCygne,Ks
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2016 11:11 am    

This show is the best thank you Ray and Lee for all your hard work. Met a lot of old friends and met new ones. Had a great time heard some awesome steelers. Back up band was excellent as usual. Wes

Chris Robbins

Biggsville Illinois
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2016 4:33 pm     Great time

A big thank you to all the great folks in Baxter Springs for the great hospitality also thanks to Fred Justice for introducing my wife and I to some fantastic folks.It was a long drive but we'll worth it and to Mike McGee your CD is incredible thank you for your friendship.

Jason King

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2016 5:09 pm    

It was a great weekend, and Chris your right about Mike's CD! Thanks to all that supported it?

Jason

Michael Beasley

Holts Summit MO
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2016 5:34 pm     Kansas Show

What a great time with family and friends. Fun was had by all. Can't wait to do it again.

Dick Hitchcock

Wayne, Nebraska
Post  Posted 3 Oct 2016 5:14 am    

Thank you KSGA for the great time this weekend....I wouldn't miss this show for the world...Ray, Lee, and all of you, from the ladies who kept us fed.. (Especially Fred)...to all of you who made it work. A great back up band....You guys are awesome...Thanks also to Max, Jason, and Jacob King for all the help...What a great family....Keep an eye on Jacob....This young man is going to be awesome!! Can't wait for next year....

Norman Watson

Broken Arrow,Ok.
Post  Posted 3 Oct 2016 6:07 am     Kansas show

I want to get on the band wagon of praise to all the folks who put on the Baxter Springs show and make it a favorite of everyone who attends. Each year seems to top the last and I was thrilled to meet old friends and make new ones. A sincere thanks and I'm already anticipating next years event.

Benny J Haynes

Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 3 Oct 2016 9:31 am     Show

Proud to be part of The KSGA team. Enjoyed listening to all the players. The house band was fantastic and the girls to who kept us fed. Seen a lot of friends and made some new ones. I hope everyone had a safe trip home.

Michael McGee

Everton, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 3 Oct 2016 10:40 am    

My sincere thanks to Ray, Lee, and the whole KSGA kitchen folks for another GREAT show! Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of it.

My thanks to Roy, Bob, Larry, and Floyd for their excellent backup!

Thanks for the kinds words, Chris! Glad you enjoyed the CD. Also good to make new friends because of our love for steel guitar music.

Bobby DeMoss

Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 3 Oct 2016 5:33 pm    

Thank you Ray and Lee and the whole staff for another fantastic year of Steel Guitar music, fellowship and awesome new talent.
Still the best Steel Guitar show around.
THANKS,
Bobby DeMoss

Jerry Foster

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 4 Oct 2016 5:07 am     Ksga

I want to thank Ray & Lee & Staff Tor a Great show with friends & Music, thank to all the lady's that worked hard to keep us fed, thanks to the backup band Roy & Larry & Dell & Floyd & Mike McGee & Micheal Beasley for making my sets great. WOW thanks for the award, it is awesome. I Love you all, God Bless. Jerry & Dee Foster PS. Fred Justice thanks for your help & support. God Bless, Jerry & Dee Foster

C.D. Richards

Owasso,OK
Post  Posted 4 Oct 2016 7:48 am     Baxter Show

Well another great Baxter Springs show has come and gone. What a fun filled weekend. I also want to add my thanks to everyone that worked so hard to make it happen and for the opportunity to play on the show.
As I (and some others) wonder if the steel guitar is going to survive I believe there is still hope. With such young talented players as Austin Stewart and Jacob King I believe there is still hope. I
considered it a privilege to listen to both of them play and just wish I could play with the touch and feeling that they do. Not to take away from all of the other great players that played on the show, just think its great that there are some younger players that love the Steel Guitar as I do.
Thanks again. Clovis & Viv Richards

JoAnn Kreder

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 4 Oct 2016 7:52 pm    

Thanks so much to everyone involved in the Kansas Steel Guitar Association show. It was a wonderful weekend of great music, great fun, great food, and great friendship! We had such a good time! I appreciate the opportunity to play in the show and look forward to next year!

Fred Justice

Mesa, Arizona
Post  Posted 5 Oct 2016 3:05 pm    

I'm still staying with Mike McGee, going home tomorrow.
My thank you's as well to all the above,
Thank you Ray, Lee, and all the Ladies for the wonderful food.
I wasn't up to par with the new knee and all but I had a wonderful time playing for you all
A special thank you to Carl Butler and Jacob King for the use of their guitars, I love you all.

Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 8 Oct 2016 4:12 pm     Love this show

First time I went I was hooked I had someonee ask why I drove all the way from AZ to this show. I did not have to think. I simple said that it is a great show, no drama and a whole bunch of great people.

This was Denise's first time and we are already planning for next year.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP