The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  nashville PRO steel Subscription
Garry Pugh

Nashville Indiana
Post  Posted 23 Apr 2016 6:53 am    

I been trying to cancel my subscription to nashville Pro steel since Nov 2015, however, they continue to bill my credit card.

Does anybody know who runs this site and how I can contact them?

cell # 812-603-1612

Paul Arntson

Washington, USA
Post  Posted 23 Apr 2016 7:40 am    

I had a similar problem with a credit report company. I called the credit card company and a card representative did a conference call with me and it got straightened out right away. Might be worth a try.

Paul Arntson

Washington, USA
Post  Posted 23 Apr 2016 7:42 am    

I had a similar problem with a credit report company. I called the credit card company and a card representative did a conference call with me and it got straightened out right away. Might be worth a try.

Olin Carter Jr.

Fernandina Beach, Florida
Post  Posted 24 Apr 2016 3:55 am    

Just cancelled mine yesterday. Hope this is not a problem for me.

Jon Light

Saugerties, NY
Post  Posted 24 Apr 2016 4:09 am    

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=277910

I don't know if you have this info. Mark would seem to be the person you need to connect with. The website does NOT provide this information.

To have access to people's credit cards but for them to have no access to you or your business is, to say the least, a problem.

I would contest the charges with your cc company. If this causes problems for Nash Pro, sorry but it is not your doing and not your fault.

Garry Pugh

Nashville Indiana
Post  Posted 25 Apr 2016 3:22 am    

Thanks Jon

cell # 812-603-1612

chris ivey

california (deceased)
Post  Posted 25 Apr 2016 10:35 am     Re: nashville PRO steel Subscription

Garry Pugh wrote:
I been trying to cancel my subscription to nashville Pro steel since Nov 2015, however, they continue to bill my credit card.

this shouldn't be happening, so i'm bumping it up.

Olin Carter Jr.

Post  Posted 25 Apr 2016 1:55 pm    

NashvillePROsteel.com site states it is undergoing some changes. Has been this way a few months now, with no updates.
3 month subscription up in 2 weeks. I will see if they honor my cancellation or continue to charge me. I was locked out of the site immediately upon cancellation.

Olin Carter Jr.

Post  Posted 13 May 2016 11:11 am    

Well, today, I started the process of denying the credit card charges $49.95 from Nashville Pro Steel (music pro media). I Cancelled my subscription 4/15/16, but still being charged. Can't find Mark!!!No information on the website found.

Terry Hickey

Arroyo Grande, California, USA
Post  Posted 25 Jul 2016 5:42 am     NashvilleProSteel

Is this site now closed? I tried to log on and it does not exit any more under the old log on address. Does anyone have any info? This whole deal has been pretty unprofessional....

Thank you Terry Hickey

Olin Carter Jr.

Post  Posted 25 Jul 2016 2:02 pm    

Hi Terry, They kept charging my credit card after I cancelled. Had to turn it over to the credit card company to get it resolved. Have not heard from anyone with the site since.

Jon Light

Saugerties, NY
Post  Posted 25 Jul 2016 2:09 pm    

It's kind of a funny grey area where either something really bad has happened to Mark LeBlanc or this is a criminal matter and you don't know which to wish for.

Jeff Garden

Center Sandwich, New Hampshire, USA
Post  Posted 25 Jul 2016 2:52 pm    

Maybe one of the guys who recorded videos for the site knows what's going on or at least has contact info for Mark LeBlanc.

Stuart Legg

Post  Posted 26 Jul 2016 7:23 am    

I'll say it again Paypal Paypal Paypal for anything you subscribe to or buy related to things advertised here!
Paypal has refunded me on deals I've made on things advertised here and between Bo and I we have purchased a lot of related items and we have never lost money. Everything has worked smoothly even on the ones that went bad.
If I want to discontinue a automatic monthly charge
I just
Click Profile at the top of the page.
Click My Money, then click Update beside My preapproved payments to find my payment.
Select the payment, and then click Cancel.

If they won't take Paypal it's a deal breaker!

Mark LeBlanc

Post  Posted 28 Jul 2016 1:16 am    

Hey Guys,

I stopped re-billing on the website 6 months ago, I have records from the billing company that show no subscriptions were credited to my account. All that had a billing issue (that contacted me directly) were all taken care of, stopped, and refunded.

Reason I stopped all subscriptions: Was changing over to a new platform and not adding any new content during this period.

The email contact was never taken down from the site, it was always there.

If you're still having an issue, email me directly and let me know. info @musicpromedia.com

----------------

The new platform I'm using will allow you to buy and/or rent individual videos! No more subscriptions. This just recently became a possibility and I'm jumping on that because it's sure to be better and easier for all. You can now use PayPal for it.

THE NEW WEBSITE WILL BE UP THIS WEEKEND. I'LL POST THE NEW INFO HERE AT SGF.

THANKS

Last edited by Mark LeBlanc on 28 Jul 2016 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Mark LeBlanc

Post  Posted 28 Jul 2016 1:32 am    

Dealing with billing company right now, looking at the names of guys here with issues and getting this worked out.

Thanks for hanging in.

Mark LeBlanc

Post  Posted 28 Jul 2016 1:57 am    

Olin Carter Jr. wrote:
Hi Terry, They kept charging my credit card after I cancelled. Had to turn it over to the credit card company to get it resolved. Have not heard from anyone with the site since.

Hi Olin,

My records (billing company & email receipts) show that your billing on 5/13/16 @ 01:57:09 was refunded on 5/17/16 @ 14:21:46

Please check your CC statement for those dates and let me know if you received a refund. I also stopped your rebilling on 5/17/16 as well, reasons are in the info I provided in an earlier post.

Last edited by Mark LeBlanc on 28 Jul 2016 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Mark LeBlanc

Post  Posted 28 Jul 2016 2:07 am     Re: nashville PRO steel Subscription

Garry Pugh wrote:

Hi Gary,

If I received your email cancellation it would've been cancelled no problem. This is an issue with the billing company. I'll be talking with them today and getting to the bottom of it. Contact me and we'll be in touch, it'll get worked out. Email is in earlier post above, thanks.

Tony Dingus

Kingsport, Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 28 Jul 2016 6:34 pm    

Mark, glad to hear you're still in business. Looking forward to the new site.

Tony