The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Justin Trevino Brand New Live Twenty Song CD With Randy!!
Tracy Pitcox

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 7 Nov 2015 11:55 am    

Heart of Texas Records is pleased to make autographed copies of Justin Trevino Live At London Dance Hall to the first 100 customers that order Justin's new album. Justin personally signed 100 CDs in our office and we will ship those out to the first 100 people who order his new album!!

Justin Trevino
Live At London Dance Hall
20 Great Songs Including A Duet With Myra Rolen
$14.95 With Free Shipping In The USA
www.heartoftexascountry.com (325) 597-1895

What better place to capture his true Texas sound, but a dance hall? Heart of Texas recording artist Justin Trevino releases his first live album Justin Trevino Live At London Dance Hall. The decades old dance hall is true hallowed ground to the fans of two step in Central Texas.

Justin decided that London Dance Hall would be the perfect location for his project. He brought together one of the finest dance bands in the business with Randy Reinhard on steel guitar, John Schattenberg on fiddle, Smiley Reynolds on drums and Glen Fleming on lead guitar. Justin did double duty as bass player and lead vocalist as well.

The lively crowd filled the dance floor on that Saturday night as the steel guitar and fiddle kick off classics like, "The Other Woman" "You Took Her Off My Hands" "Jim Jack And Rose" "I'll Warm By The Flame" "When The Grass Grows Over Me" "My Cup Runneth Over" The Loser" "Long Line of Empties" "A Way To Survive" "Two Empty Glasses" and "You Oughta Hear Me Cry," plus his signature "Texas Honky Tonk." Twenty songs total make up Trevino's first-ever live CD.

He is joined by Myra Rolen on the duet of "Cheatin' Overtime" and then Myra contributes the solo "Leaving On Your Mind."

Justin Trevino "Live At London Dance Hall" is country music at its finest. After all, Trevino was raised on Texas dance hall music. He has earned accolades for his recordings of two-stepping shuffles, both as a singer and producer for such legends as Darrell McCall and Johnny Bush.

Now, Justin makes his own history. Justin Trevino "Live At London Dance Hall" on Heart of Texas Records.

1 Texas Honky Tonk
2 You Took Her Off My Hands
3 Heart Over Mind
4 Don't You Ever Get Tired
5 Jim Jack And Rose
6 I'll Warm By The Flame
7 You Ought To Hear Me Cry
8 Shelly's Winter Love
9 Cheatin' Overtime (Duet With Myra Rolen)
10 Leaving On Your Mind (Myra Rolen)
11 When The Grass Grows Over Me
12 I Can't Make It Without You (Or A Drink Or Two)
13 My Cup Runneth Over
14 The Loser
15 Long Line Of Empties
16 A Way To Survive
17 The Other Woman
18 Hide And Go Cheat
19 Torn Between Love And Desire
20 Two Empty Glasses

Mike Kowalik

San Antonio,Texas
Post  Posted 7 Nov 2015 1:06 pm    

Ordered mine this morning....can't wait for it to arrive!!

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 10 Nov 2015 9:20 am    

Wow, this should be a great cd ! I heard Justin many years ago for the first time in downtown stockyards in Fort Worth and he blew me away ! I have been a fan ever since, and I really like the idea of this being a live album to give you that great Texas honky tonk sound ! You cant beat that music, IMHO !!
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp