The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Thank you Frank Carter
Steve Spitz

New Orleans, LA, USA
Post  Posted 18 Sep 2015 8:05 pm    

I have to mention what a pleasure it was to deal with Frank Carter, and how thrilled I am with my new to me Infinity guitar. I had the pleasure of meeting Frank at the Dallas show, and really was impressed with him and the Infinity. I also knew the chances of getting one new were not good. Regardless, Frank put me on a waiting list, with no promises given.

I was fortunate enough to find a USED infinity, ( just to let those of you know , who may be waiting for a new one ), and I jumped on it. Frank was great to deal with from start to finish. Very helpful , quick turnaround, and very reasonable. There are so many great builders today , and Franks as good as it gets.

I can't keep my hands off this thing, it plays like butter, with a warm, even tone. I suspect the Teleonics pickups are part of the big picture, a perfect match.

I've been fortunate to own some very special guitars, this one is extra special.

Thank you Frank Carter.

chris ivey

california (deceased)
Post  Posted 18 Sep 2015 8:49 pm    

i thought you bought it from dave b.

Steve Spitz

New Orleans, LA, USA
Post  Posted 19 Sep 2015 6:23 am     Correct

Yes Chris, you are correct. Dave was the Seller, I was thanking the builder.

I chose to thank Frank Carter because he was great to work with in setting up the guitar for me, also to communicate to all what a fine guitar he builds, and how much I'm enjoying it. I was thanking the builder. As many of you already know, he's a really great guy.

I also would like to thank the seller.

Dave Bertoncini went way above and beyond expectations. He declined shipping the steel to Frank at my expense. Instead, choosing to drive several hours, at his own expense and hand deliver , just to insure the guitar arrived safely. That's quite an effort, and I'm very grateful. The fact that he honored the concept of "first in line to reply got to purchase the steel" also speaks for his integrity. If you have the opportunity to deal with Dave, you won't regret it. Thank you Dave.

Herb Steiner

Spicewood TX 78669
Post  Posted 20 Sep 2015 9:25 am    

You are a fortunate man, Steve, but you already knew that. I'm just agreeing with you.

Son, we live in a world with walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with steel guitars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg?