The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  "Lord I Just Want To Thank You" Ext. Ver. Bishop R.P. Hall
Bishop Ronnie P Hall

Detroit, Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 14 Jul 2015 12:24 pm    

Well Hello! my Forum Friends and Family.
Very Happy
Well here we go again, only this time I think I`ve got one that might catch your attention. Winking This is a song out of the Sacred Strings/Sacred Steel library. It is usually played by most of the Sacred Steel players at some time or another. Just as of late the internationally famous Campbell Brothers, usually present it in their tour presentation program. I trust that you will enjoy my presentation of this rocking, handclapping, foot stomping, happy praise dancing, presentation. By the way, Yes it is yours truly playing all the instruments, six different ones in the back up track Enjoy! Oh yes, the second half will clearify those abilities, with all of its blurbs Ha-ha please enjoy!
Bishop Ron Very Happy
http://youtu.be/spHnvM261eU

Len Amaral

Rehoboth,MA 02769
Post  Posted 14 Jul 2015 5:53 pm    

Hi Bishop Hall,

Great tune and playing. I was very fortunate to be sitting in the front row this past Saturday night for the performance of the Slide Borthers at the Narrows Center for the Arts in Fall River, MA. My heart is still skipping and my toes are still tapping. What a concert.

I highly recommend anyone attending a Sacred Steel concert.

Regards,

Lenny

Bishop Ronnie P Hall

Detroit, Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 15 Jul 2015 11:25 am    

Hi Len! Very Happy (Amaral)
Glad to hear from you! Yes , I would imagine you are kind of "High" from the attendance to the Slide Brothers concert. The are good guys. If you have an opportunity at the next concert to attend, and you have an opportunity to speak with them, mention my name, and then watch the expression of amazement come across their faces. You see, I`ve known them for well over 50 years. We have all, belonged to the same Church Organizations, from the time of their childhood, until now. I`m truly glad to know, you enjoyed the concert. They would be proud!
Ron

Len Amaral

Rehoboth,MA 02769
Post  Posted 17 Jul 2015 5:46 am    

Yes Bishop Hall, it was a night to remember and I should have let myself be known and mention you. However, I was in awe and so engrossed in the music and playing It was surreal.

There will be a next time.

Lenny

Bishop Ronnie P Hall

Detroit, Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 19 Jul 2015 5:19 am    

Hi Len,
I only mentioned, that you mention my name to them to let them know that you had a friend, in whom had known them, ever since they were very young kids, and because of our mutual church affiliations together for so many years along the way. In other words, "Hi guys, I`m glad to hear, and know that you all are doing well, meet my friend Len Amaral" type of greeting, and watch them smile! That is, if you had been given the opportunity to greet them. They are a great bunch of guys, and are very humble. I`m very sure they would have greeted you very happily. Also, I`ll probably see one or two of them, at the Toledo,Ohio BBQ, next week on the 25th. held annually. So in the meantime, be blessed.
Ron Very Happy