The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  3 weeks into my new Justice steel and motivated !
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 16 May 2015 9:49 pm    

Probably nothing that most havent already experienced, but I have found that I have been more motivated to play and practice since I got my new Justice D10 from Fred about 3 weeks ago. I am still no where near where I should be or would like to be, but I found the ease of playing his steel and the sound of it, has motivated me to practice more, which in turn will eventually, hopefully, cause me to play better. I wrote a testimonial for Fred's website, but I just thought I would add a word of appreciation to him on here for building such a fine steel ! Not that a person has to go out and buy a new steel to make him practice more, but in my case, it has provided additional motivation, and is such a pleasure to play.

Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Billy Easton

Nashville, TN USA
Post  Posted 16 May 2015 10:04 pm    

Congratulations, Larry...that is one fine guitar! Keep up the good work!!

Billy Easton

Billy Carr

Seminary, Mississippi, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 17 May 2015 12:45 am     psg

Very nice !

Dick Hitchcock

Wayne, Nebraska
Post  Posted 17 May 2015 5:36 am    

Larry,
I couldn't agree with you more. When I got my S10 from Fred 3 years ago, I started to play more again. Since I am now the happy owner of a pro lite, I really have the passion to play again. I'm even playing jobs again now. This is truly the sweetest steel I,ve ever owned or played. Thanks Fred

Edward Rhea

Medford Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 17 May 2015 6:24 am    

Larry, you're just glowing, behind that steel! Congrats! Are you back in Oklahoma yet?

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 17 May 2015 7:57 am    

Eddy, I will be back around the first of June...come on over and give it a test drive !! Will be good to see you again ! Very Happy
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Jeff Triplett

Virginia Beach, VA
Post  Posted 17 May 2015 9:06 am    

Larry, perfectly understandable. Easy to get enthuised when you have a great guitar like a Justice.