The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Thank you TSGA...
Ronnie Miller

Florida, USA
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2015 3:35 am    

Thanks once again to Albert & Debbie Talley, and the TSGA. It was a great show this weekend. I can't say enough great things about the Pridesmen who once again gave there time and talent to come and play the show with me... Danny Hutchins,
Kevin Bailey, Mark Kalson, Billy Martin, Terry Downs, Dustin Fields. and a special shout out to Dion Pride... Love you guys, your the best.. Great job..

Ronald Sikes

Corsicana, Tx
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2015 3:20 pm    

Ronnie , You along with the Pridesmen sounded great. Nice picking as usual. Always one of the highlights of the show. Dion did a fabulous job also. Great vocalist and entertainer.
Show Pro #26 & #83,BJS bars,Stereo Steel,Tommy Huff cabs loaded with JBL D130's, Wampler pedals,NV112,NV400, Steelers Choice Seats

Jim Hartley

SC/TN
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2015 4:16 pm    

Sure hate I missed this year. I really love this show, and Ronnie, you and the Pridesmen are always a highlight for me. See ya next year, hopefully sooner.

Nils Tuxen

Seevetal, Germany
Post  Posted 16 Mar 2015 4:41 pm     Thank you TSGA

I just came back to Germany after having been to Dallas for the first time. A big THANK YOU to Allan and Debbie Talley and the whole crew for putting up a fantastic show and for making us "foreingers" feel so welcome. We had a ball and we will try to make it back at the first opportunity. Thank you again for your hospitality, your friendliness and the great spirit of love for good music that prevailed at all times during the event.

Nils Tuxen
Hamburg, Germany