The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  New England Steel Guitar Association
Vincent Doyle

Greenville, RI, USA
Post  Posted 15 Dec 2014 10:18 am    

NEW ENGLAND STEEL GUITAR WILL HAVE ONE OF OUR DECEMBER JAMBOREES December 21. THE BAND WILL BE BRANDED, ALONG WITH OUR MEMBER STEEL GUITAR PLAYERS.
COME ON DOWN FOR A FUN AFTERNOON AT POST 15, MAIN ST. EAST GREENWICH FROM 1 TILL 5.
OUR SECOND DECEMBER JAMBOREE WILL BE DECEMBER 28 AND THE BAND WILL BE SNAKEBITE, WITH OUR MEMBER STEEL PLAYERS. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE AT BOTH JAMS OR AT LEAST ONE OF THEM, SAME TIME, SAME PLACE. KEEP IT COUNTRY!

PAT DOYLE
SECRETARY- TREASURER

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 15 Dec 2014 10:25 am    

You know Anna and I will be there I'm practicing my But off so I can help make both of them a great time for all.I hope Ervin and Bonnie can make it down from Up state New York.It would be nice if a couple of the RISGA Steel Guitar Members would come and join in on the great times we all have.I'm Working on some Christmas Songs in case the Band Plays any.I might bring my Dobro also as I have been brushing up a little on it
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 20 Dec 2014 6:57 am    

Tomorrow Sunday the 21ST is the New England Steel guitar Show at the American Legion Post 15 in East Greenwich,R.I. on Route 1 just after you go threw Town and at the bottom of the Hill. Always a good crowd of people at least 90 or better. All our Steel Guitar Member player will be all lined up on the Floor and ready to play when their turn comes up. Vinny Doyal the President and I will play a set together. We have a great time of playing.We play nothing but good old Country music and the dance floor is always packed.We will be back next week Playing again.Come and enjoy some great music.The Officers are all doing a great job of running this Organization.
Sam white
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association