The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Ca. Nashville,Tnn. Uncle Leo J Eiffert Jr. & Dave Cimino.
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 17 Nov 2014 9:39 am    

If you would like to visit with us we will be at " Barbara Mandrell Museum " at the international talent & touring directory. Am not sure if the " Forester Sisters " will be there,but,the " Sawyer Brown " reunion of " Marty Stuart " should help us out with " Restless Heart ". I Believe them barriers of " Alabama " that " Diamond Rio " can break us in. This trip will be like a Country Show Down. The original works for me will be like a Press Office in Hee Haw. If we get any recognition from you just E-mail us @ leo@jtjsales.com & will call you to meet. Thanks! Uncle Leo J Eiffert Jr the Icon God father Of Southern California Country Music. Winking

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 28 Nov 2014 9:20 am    

So far this trip has been a great one of meeting new folks and discarding old ones. The fields are looking good,but,the folks who are running them are a little to far gone for me. Change of this world sure is in place for Country Music and it's Traditional History that is sure being missed placed. All roads for a Steel guitarist and any other kind of Musician is on the cutting block unless you got a pocket full of money to give to these un-control devils & now I know why am an ICON Super Star with this new crap of Bubble Gum Country. The Icon God Father Of Southern California Country Music,Uncle Leo J Eiffert Jr & the Pigeons -facebook. Winking

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 3 Dec 2014 6:16 pm    

Had a great visit at WSM Radio Station and at FOX 17 & that cool cat Yar Stevens at " Keith Whitley's " grave site and after that to Crook & Chase door at Jim Owens Productions & Gene Breeden's Recording Studio too! Elvis's Graceland was cool right after Sun Records Recording Studio in Memphis. It's to sad that all this History is falling apart with the new world of folks who don't get it about what a true Musician was all about. Big name or not. Living it has been a great ride for me with so many greats. I feel like the " Heart Of Texas Records " and it's " Pitcox Museum " in Brady,Texas is about as true as it gets for who's left in the real world of Traditional Country Music.But,I must say that Mr. Jack Harper is putting on a great fight to keep our Traditional Country Music alive on WONA Radio Station in the heart of MISSISSIPPI. KBON in Louisiana could do a little better with this coonass who helps promote this Station like KTNN that Navajo Nation Station in Window Rock,Arizona & KAFF Radio Station in Flagstaff too!...... So,What other Radio Stations are real about our Traditional Country Music who's on this Forum? Uncle Leo J Eiffert Jr & the pigeons - facebook. Winking