The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Steel Jam in North Carolina ????
Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 4 Nov 2014 5:52 pm    

Anna and I are moving back to Willow Spring N.C. and we just might be going to have some more Steel Guitar Jams.That depends on if we can get the Senior Center in Coats N.C..We will see what happens and how many will come and if we can get a band to play free.I might be able to get my friend Ray Cross we will see what works out.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Johnny Howington

Lillington, NC
Post  Posted 7 Nov 2014 2:11 pm     Sounds good

Keep us informed Sam! Always like to get together and hear some good steel playing in our area!

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 7 Nov 2014 6:12 pm    

Hi Allen we will see what happens when we get moved back back down there around the 9Th of December.I will see how I feel I do now have a pace maker and Defribulator in me to keep the heart going.I have a Lap Steel Dobro and S-10 Fessenden Steel now.I have the Lap Steel and Dobro tuned Dgb Dgb and the Steel Tuned C-6
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 18 Nov 2014 6:02 pm    

Well guys we were down in North Carolina from Monday till Friday last week we found a home and when we were on our way back we got into Allentown PA. and our Realtor here called us and told us that the Woman from New Hampshire that put the deposit down on our home wanted to cancel. We told him no way we had already signed all the papers to buy a place in South Raleigh N.C. and she signed a contract and we were not going to sign for her to cancel. Right now we are getting our money back from what our Realtor down in N.C. told us. I will not sign a release to the woman that wants out of the contract as that Deposit belongs to us.Anna call the senior center and ask for the Lawyer they have for us seniors and he will let us know tomorrow what to do. He even said she signed that she would not want her money back if she cancelled but she does and she signed she would not want it back.Hang in there guys we will see what happens tomorrow.
Sam White

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 27 Nov 2014 5:00 am    

Well here is what is happening. They sent us our money back in North Carolina but we have not received it as of now.When we do we will sign that Woman off. We will take our home off the market and then put it on again around the 2nd or 3rd week in March.All we can do is hope that no one puts a bid on the home we want.It is a Hud home and you have to bid on it.When we do finally get down there to stay I will be thinking about Steel Guitar Jams again. I can not say for sure that I will run them as I do have a pace maker and Defib. in me now.I feel great and do any thing and every thing.Anna and the neighbors call me the energizer Bunny.
Sam White

Tommy Everette

Whitakers, NC
Post  Posted 4 Dec 2014 6:52 pm    

Good luck!