The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Emmons 1971 Push Plull 9 pedals 5 knees For Sale or Trade
Wayne Ledbetter

Arkansas, USA
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2014 7:06 pm    

Gentlemen:
Please do us all a favor and send these kind of things via pm. I check this for guitars and things and being old those things bother me. Hope things get resolved.
Sho Bud Super Pro, Fender Twin Reissue, Martin HD-28, Gibson J-45, Gibson RB-250,Stelling Bellflower,Regal Dobro, Takamine and Alvarez Classical, Fender Telecaster, Peavey Studio Pro 112. Mainly played Gospel and some bluegrass.

Keith Hilton

248 Laurel Road Ozark, Missouri 65721
Post  Posted 20 Oct 2014 7:57 pm    

I agree with you Wayne. Richard, my E-mail is klhilton@aol.com Something that needs to be settled in a court of law, with documentation and evidence presented. Then let a Judge decide.

Richard Jones

Alabama, gadsden
Post  Posted 21 Oct 2014 11:01 am     71 p/p mica wooden necks

Last edited by Richard Jones on 21 Oct 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Skip Edwards

LA,CA
Post  Posted 21 Oct 2014 12:05 pm    

I've kinda wanted one of those black mica/wood neck bolt-on's for awhile now, and I have pics of at least 8 or 9 of them...and they all look almost exactly alike.

Having said that... very cool gtr, Keith. Makes me wish I was in the market for a new steel these days.

Keith Hilton

Post  Posted 21 Oct 2014 12:06 pm    

Richard, your left knee right is shinny, the one on my guitar is black and shorter. I know how frustrating it can be to have something stolen, and I feel your pain. Did you file a police report? Did you file on any type of insurance? I am not saying this is or is not your stolen guitar. I think you are totally convinced this is your guitar, so nothing I say will matter. You will need documented proof beyond just the serial number I listed to convince me and a judge.

Richard Jones

Alabama, gadsden
Post  Posted 21 Oct 2014 1:52 pm     71 p/p

your wrong MR. Hilton I am not convinced this is my guitar and I never said that you bought my stolen guitar, I simply made a clear statement that I was not accusing anyone of anything. I stated that your guitar looked like the one I had stolen, I never said that it was mine ! but if I was in the market for a p/p guitar like this one, if it sounds anything like the one I had I would definitely buy it, so if anyone is looking for a sweet tone of a guitar you might want to grab this one here that Keith has for sale, I am in search of a SD10 thank you !

Keith Hilton

Post  Posted 21 Oct 2014 2:41 pm    

Richard, thank you. I understand your pain in having a guitar stolen. I don't think this is your guitar. I wish you luck in some day finding what happened to your guitar. I have nothing to hide and that is why I posted the serial number. Richard I hope to call you a friend in the future.