The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Dyna Lap Steel 8 String F/S
Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 18 Sep 2014 4:59 pm    

I have a Dyna Lap Steel 8 String For Sale When I got it it had no Case. I built a real Nice case and It does not move around in Case There are pictures on Steel Guitars For Sale on the link. You can see Pictures are also on the link.I will be asking $500.00 for it and I will pay Shipping in the 48 contiemtal United States. I also have Sid Hudson Steel Strings on it and it is tuned DGBDGB.First Come willget it.Bought a Single neck Fessenden with 3 pedals and four Knee levers.I'm going back to Pedal Steel Guitar
SaM White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Last edited by Sam White on 25 Sep 2014 3:54 pm; edited 9 times in total

Brad Bechtel

San Francisco, CA
Post  Posted 19 Sep 2014 6:31 am    

Moved from Steel Without Pedals to For Sale: Steel Guitars.

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 19 Sep 2014 1:34 pm    

Brad this is a Lap Steel not a Pedal Steel Guitar.I thought you had to put it on Lap Steel like all the guys do.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Rick Barnhart

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 19 Sep 2014 1:41 pm    

Hey Sam, it's listed in the right section. This section includes pedal steel, lap steels, Hawaiian, resonators, and anything else that's played with a bar. I think you'll get a have a lot more interest if you post a photo of your Dyna Lap.

Rick Barnhart

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 19 Sep 2014 2:04 pm    

These "may be" photos of Sam's Dyna Lap. Sam if this is NOT the guitar you have for sale, let me know and I'll remove the pictures right away. Just trying to help. Rick

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 20 Sep 2014 6:35 am    

Hi Rick Thank You and these are the Pictures of the Dyn Lap Lap Steel I have up for Sale???I want to wait a week or so to see how I do onr the Single Neck Pedal Steel.
Sam White

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 21 Sep 2014 3:59 am    

bump

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2014 3:53 pm    

Bump again

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 24 Sep 2014 5:29 pm    

Guess No one is interested in one great 8 StringLap Steel.This Lap Steel has one of the best sound you can get.
Sam White

Last edited by Sam White on 25 Sep 2014 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 24 Sep 2014 5:29 pm    

This is one great 8 StringLap Steel.This Lap Steel has the best sound and sounds like a Pedal Steel.Depending on what you use for equipment you use with it. I use a Nashville 112 Amp and a Boss RV-3 and it is great.I built a real nice case for this Lap Steel and it will not move around when carrying it around.Case has Vynel out side with 1 Inch Aluminum L shape Angle and the inside is all Black Felt and the Case is Black with no marks on it.I built it out of 1/4 inch Ply Wood and it is strong.
Sam White

Last edited by Sam White on 25 Sep 2014 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 24 Sep 2014 5:38 pm    

Price Change Firm $500.00 I will pay Shipping in the Continental U.S.
Sam White

Last edited by Sam White on 25 Sep 2014 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sonny Jenkins

Texas Masonic Retirement Center,,,Arlington Tx
Post  Posted 25 Sep 2014 7:03 am    

These are a GREAT little compact, do-it-all lap steel!!!

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 25 Sep 2014 4:02 pm    

Up to the Top for a very good deal.I love this Dyna Lap but have to sell it to help pay for the Fessy Steel.
Sam White

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 26 Sep 2014 4:40 pm    

Bump

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 30 Sep 2014 4:50 pm    

Last Chance for a great Lap Steel. If no one wants it I'll just keep it and play it myself.Thats fine with me I really do not want to let it go because it is a great Dyna Lap Steel 8 String.I live about 8 Miles from Mark Zinbury that was building these great Lap Steel and I like his work.
Sam White

allen purcell

Harts, wv usa
Post  Posted 1 Oct 2014 5:20 am    

sent pm allen purcell

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 9 Oct 2014 5:33 am    

Not looking for any trades. The Price is $500.00 and I will pay Shipping in the U.S.only .I payed $400.00 for it with no case. I build a case with black felt lining and the out side is Black Vinyl with Aluminum all around the case and small Corner brackets to make a nice case. I do not like Junk cases or Instruments.I feel my time and work in the case is worth at lest $100.00
This is LAST CALL.
Sam White