The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Daryle Singletary
Bill Moran

Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 20 Aug 2014 10:46 am    

On Labor Day 8pm FREE show in Saltville Va. Daryle's web page said " Full Band " . No mention of the steel player but I will just go see for myself.
I know there's a lot of true country music fans in SW Va. and NE Tn. that wouldn't have far to drive. Saltville is only 35 miles or so from Bristol. A hundred from Roanoke.
Can't go wrong. Free music from around 4pm until 10 or later. Daryle is on last. Good food and rides plus other things for the kids. Bring your lawn chair.
See you there !!
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Rick Campbell

Sneedville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 20 Aug 2014 7:19 pm    

Bill, that sounds interesting. I'm tempted to come up there if I'm free. Thanks for posting.

RC

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 21 Aug 2014 5:00 pm    

Bill Anna and I heard him up in Oxford Maine and he had a Steel player and what a great job his band did.He is great singer and the Steel player was awsum.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Bill Moran

Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 1 Sep 2014 6:12 pm    

Didn't see any of you die hard country fans there. Hardly anyone I knew except Daryle's steel player. Vic Lawson. Smile What a great steel player. The whole band was great and you know Daryle Singletary sings a good song.
Vic invited all you pickers to come see him in Nashville. For those that don't know the name, he took over Bobbe Seymour's place. Smile

Rick Campbell

Sneedville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 1 Sep 2014 8:11 pm    

Bill,

I sent you an email through the forum yesterday. I had some trouble with it sending, so you might not have received it.

RC