The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This forum section is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. ride from the philly area (dave van allen, do you read me?)
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  ride from the philly area (dave van allen, do you read me?)
Matt Henschel

Post  Posted 20 Aug 2014 12:47 am    

Anyone around New Hope, PA heading to St Louie? I'm tempted to go but the only ride I've got that I trust to get me there and back is a 1975 Superglide and I don't feel like getting stuck in the rain for half a day or more-- plus I think my battery needs desulfating as I'm finding myself riding a pedal bike around town-- it speaks more to my rebel nature and it's almost half the workout kickstarting is. Anyhow, a ride from a "cager" would be appreciated Winking

Even someone coming through from NYC perhaps?

As an enticement, one 'Gwyneth Ann' sent a fine package from New Zealand which has listed on the insurance contents sticker the following:

2x Music CDs
Photographs
Steel Guitar Books x3

I was hoping to open it at the convention in my room but I may just do it on the way if I'm a passenger. I can chip in on fuel, or even cover it if a certain Doylestown resident is interested.

-Matt

I personally am curious to see if there are any more pictures of Winnie's slippers.