The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Time to Belly up!!!!!!
Kenny Foy

Lynnville, KY, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jan 2003 4:46 pm    

Ladies and gentlemen it seems like a good time to belly up to the bar and get in our order for the NEW PSG magazine Terry Wendt is dedicating his life to US as we speak. I personally know how much work Terry and Shorty Rogers are dedicating to this new magazine and it's not just for their personal pleasure BUT for OURS.Rest assured anyone who buys this PSG magazine is not gonna be disappointed.They have run their tails off just to please US. How would you like to be tied down for hours and days, forsaking family and every other pleasure in life just to please a bunch of people you probably don't even know.That's what I call a job aien't it? Now mind you this is not a money makin venture. It can't be.It's just a LOVE for the PEDAL STEEL which we all share.I know some of the material,articles and info by some of the BIG BOYS,in the 1st issue and I just can't wait to get mine. For $6.50 it is one of the best buys in town. CDs cost more than that.I'll waste that kind of money on dribble stuff in a week. And this is $6.50 every two months.So let's get in gear and help ourselves out and get on the mailing list.If some of you are worried about gettin screwed, rest assured Terry and Shorty are professionals in every respect and very honest people in every respect and I am proud to call them my friends and know you would be too. So again get in gear and order today and don't be suckin hind t!t and wishin you had when the 1st issue comes out. It's gonna be GOOD. And while I'm at it, I'm sure alot of you already do but how bout sending, the CEO here, b0b a dollar or two to help out with the Forum expenses. The Forum is the other best deal in town or shall I say in the PSG world. So let's mull this over and obligate. Thank you for lettin me put in my 2% worth.---Kenny

Carlton Harmon

Willis, Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 3 Feb 2003 12:59 pm    

Kenny, you talked me into it. how do I get it.

Joey Ace

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 3 Feb 2003 2:37 pm    

Get it here , Carlton.

Willis Vanderberg

Petoskey Mi
Post  Posted 10 Feb 2003 7:33 pm    

Has the new magazine been mailed yet ?

Bud

Kenny Foy

Lynnville, KY, USA
Post  Posted 11 Feb 2003 3:09 pm    

EXTRA-EXTRA- Just shortly Willis. I believe it's in the publishing stage. So if you're wantin to order it's not too late. Just found out some more good news about the RAG but can't say what it is but you'll be gettin your money's worth. EXTRA EXTRA

[This message was edited by Kenny Foy on 11 February 2003 at 06:54 PM.]