The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Ordered a New Prestige Model D 10 Rittenberry
Randy Gilliam

San Antonio, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 23 May 2014 4:37 pm    

I ordered a New D 10 Black Mica Rittenberry The Prestige Model, Stainless Steel Round Cross Shafts, and No Plastic On the Guitar. Gary and Wayne Dahl Tried a lot of combinations and Waynes sounds super, I love My Laquer Guitar Gary Sold Me and Cant wait for the New D 10. Randy G. Very Happy

Jerry Van Hoose

Wears Valley, Tennessee
Post  Posted 23 May 2014 4:53 pm    

Randy, congratulations! I saw the pictures of Wayne's guitar, outstanding engineering and design, not to mention the video too, of his superb playing and tone.

Randy Gilliam

San Antonio, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 23 May 2014 5:35 pm     Thanks Jerry.

Thanks Jerry, also Gary Rittenberry is the Most Down to Earth Man I have ever met. He puts his Heart and Soul in his Instruments, also a Straight Shooter! Hard to find people like Gary anymore! Randy G. Winking

Scott Truax

Florida
Post  Posted 24 May 2014 3:03 am     Gary Rittenberry

Randy,
About Gary Rittenberry ?? "My sentiments exactly."

They don't come any better than him !!

Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 29 May 2014 10:52 am     Rittenberry Prestige

I had the opportunity of speaking with Gary the first time this week...He is such a knowledgeable, down to earth, put your whole heart into his workmanship guy...he is a "Steel Guitar Luthier" we spoke for a half hour and felt like I've known him all my life....I am happy to say, I ordered a new Prestige model.....in all my professional years of recording and touring with Gordon Lightfoot and so many more artists, in studio, jingles and movie scores....this guitar has got me so excited....I was very close to Jimmy Crawford and his family over the years...the fretboards will be a tribute to a great man..Thanks Wayne Dahl for the great demo...you are an amazing player...and inspired me..Thanks Gary for putting your heart and soul into a great steel guitar........you are a true gentleman.....Can't wait to get it in the studio and at some major festivals with the swing band..... Www.thewesternswingauthority.com

Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 29 May 2014 10:53 am     Rittenberry Prestige

I had the opportunity of speaking with Gary the first time this week...He is such a knowledgeable, down to earth, put your whole heart into his workmanship guy...he is a "Steel Guitar Luthier" we spoke for a half hour and felt like I've known him all my life....I am happy to say, I ordered a new Prestige model.....in all my professional years of recording and touring with Gordon Lightfoot and so many more artists, in studio, jingles and movie scores....this guitar has got me so excited....I was very close to Jimmy Crawford and his family over the years...the fretboards will be a tribute to a great man..Thanks Wayne Dahl for the great demo...you are an amazing player...and inspired me..Thanks Gary for putting your heart and soul into a great steel guitar........you are a true gentleman.....Can't wait to get it in the studio and at some major festivals with the swing band..... Www.thewesternswingauthority.com

Don Mogle

Round Rock, TX, USA
Post  Posted 29 May 2014 3:01 pm     Prestige

Randy,

Congrats on the new Rittenberry on order. I'd love to see some pictures and maybe a YouTube video once you finally receive it. I'm sure you will post some when it arrives. This really sounds like a tremendous guitar. I saw Wayne's in Dallas this year. Your new lacquer Ritt is also a fine instrument.

I'd also be interested in how this guitar compares to some of the other stunning guitars that have moved in-and-out of your inventory.

Don

Randy Gilliam

San Antonio, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 29 May 2014 4:47 pm     Ritts

Hi Don, I love the way The Pedals and Levers Feel, The 705 Is a Really Great sounding Pickup.Listen To Wayne Dahls Prestige model It sounds Great. Cant wait to get Mine. Randy G. Very Happy

Joe Rogers

Lake Charles, LA USA
Post  Posted 4 Jun 2014 7:58 am    

Randy, if I were you, I wouldn't be getting rid of that lacquer guitar....but then again, if you do let me know first... Winking

Joe Rogers

Gary Arnold

Panhandle of Florida, USA
Post  Posted 7 Jun 2014 7:52 pm    

Randy I have a 4x7 SD-10 with a 705 pup ordered also, can't hardly wait, will put up some pic's when it arrives. Gary Rittenberry is the best, bar none(Black of course) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Arrow Gary

Last edited by Gary Arnold on 11 Jun 2014 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Ordoyne

Needville,Texas USA
Post  Posted 10 Jun 2014 11:09 am    

I ordered me a new D10 from Gary in May.....I hope to get it by the end of the year! With all you guys ordering!! Didn't ya'll know I want one too???? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gary is a great builder and all around nice guy to deal with!