The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Jeff Newmans Son-N-Law
Gary Arnold

Panhandle of Florida, USA
Post  Posted 16 Apr 2014 1:43 pm    

Does any one know Jeff's son-n-law's name and how to reach him,he has some good sound tracks that Jeff didn't have, I know, I can call Fran but no answer when I called.......Gary Arnold

Jeff Garden

Center Sandwich, New Hampshire, USA
Post  Posted 16 Apr 2014 1:52 pm    

Hey Gary, I think you're looking for Rick Kornacker. I don't have his contact info these days but I think he's a forum member. Might try sending him a private message...

Brint Hannay

Maryland, USA
Post  Posted 16 Apr 2014 1:56 pm    

You should be able to contact him using the "email" or "pm" buttons in his post in this thread:

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=777058&sid=f7ab7a4954932b1762f77186a608f0c4

Gary Arnold

Post  Posted 16 Apr 2014 2:19 pm    

Thanks guys, it helps to be "Forum Member" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Arrow Gary

Howard Steinberg

St. Petersburg, Florida , USA
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2014 4:25 am    

Rick's courses are sold on ebay. I've used 2 of his C6 courses. Lots of information and a comfortable, well organized teaching style. They are also a mega bargain.

Rick Kornacker

Dixon Springs, Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2014 10:53 am     big thanks for the "press"

Hey Gary and guys. Still here...anyone needing to know about something I can help you with can send me a "PM" thru the Forum. I'm officially "retired" from other responsibilities, have a little more time lately, and steel guitar is still fair-game. New interest in pedal steel is holding steady, although I strongly suspect a lot of new players aren't as interested in playing country. As most everyone knows, Jeff Newman's courses are formidable and an awesome learning experience. I'd like to think that my courses worked well as supplemental subjects of interest. Thanks again for the "inquiry". Like to hear from some old friends...and some new ones! Regards, RK

Gary Arnold

Post  Posted 17 Apr 2014 12:51 pm    

Rick thanks so much for the time we spent on the phone this morning, not many pro's would do that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Arrow Gary