The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  FS: 2003 Fender American Standard Tele HH
Matthew McDaniel

Hendersonville, TN
Post  Posted 3 Jan 2014 5:10 pm    

Hi all! This is a 2003 Fender American Standard HH (double humbucker) tele with OHSC, all original except for the neck which has been replaced with a Fender licensed flame maple neck from Musikraft. I switched the neck out years ago because it originally had a rosewood fretboard neck on it, and I prefer maple. The hardware on the neck is all Fender hardware, and the nut is a bone nut...the neck is stunning to look at, and has some of the most amazing flame I have ever seen on a guitar neck! The rest of the guitar is 100% genuine Fender USA, right down to the original Atomic humbuckers...sounds great and plays perfectly, no issues whatsoever! There are two minor blems on the guitar, one is a pea-sized ding by the input jack and the other is a finish "rub" on the back bottom of the guitar which is about 1/2" long. Both are pictured, and neither affects the playability nor sound...Please feel free to email me with any and all questions you might have. I had this up on EvilBay, but apparently they can't stop people who don't really exist from bidding/buying and never paying. I'm getting ready to head back out on the road, and I really need to sell this fine guitar...Asking 525.00/shipped. Paypal is okay if you add the 3%.