The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  MS: Gulfport Steel Guitar Show (Deep South Steel Guitars)
Roy Rosetta

Nederland, Texas.. On the Texas Gulf Coast
Post  Posted 5 Nov 2013 8:00 pm    

Bill, it's such a pleasure to be part of this great show and with all the warm and friendly people who perform and attend the show. Thanks for having me and Barbara and we're looking forward to next year.
We love you and Betty,
...Roy and Barbara

Jack Harper

Mississippi, USA
Post  Posted 7 Nov 2013 5:48 am    

I finally have worked my way back home from the greatest show on steel that bill Stafford assembled this past weekend on the Mississippi gulf coast.
he prefers to say that he just opens the door, but, man what a wide door he chose to open.
for this to have been any better it would have had to start a day earlier or finish a day later. the player talent was top-o-the-line and to top it off was a full house Friday and Saturday of enthusiastic
music fans that could not believe they can't hear something like this on radio or t.v. and were amazed that it was all up close and personal and in their own back yard.
having so many steel guitar hall of fame players and then the addition of the newest unfold on the spot.
thanks bill and everybody at the show for the memories.
country jack....

Roland Buras

Kiln, MS, 45 miles east of New Orleans off I-10 USA
Post  Posted 7 Nov 2013 6:41 am    

Hi Roy, As always a pleasure to see you at the Gulfport show. I want to thank you for hanging with me at the late hour it was to accompany me on my set. I could tell you were exhausted, However, your playing as always pulled me through.

Thanks Again;

R J Buras

Roy Rosetta

Nederland, Texas.. On the Texas Gulf Coast
Post  Posted 7 Nov 2013 2:09 pm    

My pleasure R.J. Always a treat to work with you. Looking forward to the next time.
...Roy

Buck Grantham

Denham Springs, LA. USA
Post  Posted 8 Nov 2013 10:44 am     Gulfport show

A great big THANKS to everybody that helped me get my stuff up on the stage ,and sang and backed me up on my music. With all that help ,all I had to do was wave and smile at everybody. And thank Bill Stafford for all the work he does to get a big show like that up and running smooth.The fellowship at that show is the best there is. We're one big family. We thank Bill and everyone for letting us be a part of that show and we thank the Lord for letting us be able to come.Love,Buck and Mitzi Smile Smile Smile