The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  George L's 36" cables with nickel ends and plastic caps
Michael Holland

Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 4 May 2013 8:57 am    

36" guitar cable for guitar to pedal connection. Nickel plated ends and plastic caps in your choice of color. George L's cables feature low capacitance and will not color your tone. Sell each for $15 plus $2 shipping to any CONUS address. Please Private Message for reply. Paypal okay (please pay same day) or send payment okay, too.

Michael Holland

Post  Posted 9 May 2013 9:47 pm    

Same 36" cable in red or orange as well as black cable with your choice of plastic caps. Each $15 plus $2 shipping to CONUS address. Private Message for reply.

Joe Gall

DeLand, Florida
Post  Posted 10 May 2013 12:07 pm    

Another benefit to these thinner cables that I would have never thought of until just now as I am packing up for a jam tonight. These thinner cables take up a LOT LESS space in your pac seat opposed the typical cables. I would have never guessed this being such an added benefit/feature on top of being such a superior cable as for noise suppression and sound quality! Honest, I am not on the payroll, nor did I get a discount, I am just incredibly happy with this product!

Michael Holland

Post  Posted 10 May 2013 12:44 pm    

Thanks for the kind words, Joe. I do cut a slightly better deal for my Forum Bros than what I get on eBay, but it's still a super-slim profit margin. I might make a buck or two, but that's not why I do it. It's great when guys hear that improvement in their sound, and might be inspired in some way. Best of luck to you, and you, my friend, get a free lesson when you come to Nashville! Smile