The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  'Til ,Jesus Kills The Devil' on Young Country Records
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 13 Jun 2012 9:29 am    

" Til,Jesus Kills The Devil " is my (Uncle = Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.) New CD single on Young Country Records.So," Brother,Don't Tread On Me " by " Joe Eiffert " on Young Country Records has Sean Hannity & Peter Tilden with all the Tea Parties up in the air,and that's a good thing.It fits just right like the L.A. Kings WIN! Whoa! Just go to I-Tune. Winking Uncle = Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.

Tommy Shown

Denham Springs, La.
Post  Posted 15 Jul 2012 7:57 pm    

Leo , I like the song "Don't Tread on Me". Who played steel on it?
Tommy

LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 16 Jul 2012 7:35 pm    

Tommy,my Son Joe Eiffert (steel Guitar) did! He's an all around musician and a great song writer too! It's just,we ain't selling our soul to the devil or devils.All kind of people try to work deals an things out in getting what we have for free in a steal case hope we have to take them to a courtroom.I say,give me my millions in a check and when it clears and I can move it,then they can steal all they want from what I sell them.That's how I work.So," Til,Jesus kill the Devil" we have to play his game here on earth,but,we don't have to be like him or they. That's why it's taking me so long to get my book out.I'm not giving it away for free to the world system over tax me people.Hear that " Brother,Don't Tread On Me " is the new Merle Haggard song " Fighting side of me ". Hannity and all those other who call what shots the say as egg head are afraid the pay check will stop. Just like my " Chocolate City " song.And the E- Bay dude who is selling my old records on CD " Big Buck Cowboys " & " I Ain't Got No Pedigree "," The Love I Need " & " Daddy Left Mama " and so on is how time marches on.This is my second time around on this earth and I ain't giving my soul to the devil! Winking God Bless,Uncle = Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.& the Crawfish Band who ain't from Dallas,Texas with Grammies!