The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  New Amp Tilting "CORNER BUGS"
Bob Cox

Buckeye State
Post  Posted 29 Jun 2012 5:56 am    

Here's one of my new items that is a must if you like your amp tilted on stage to here what you play. These new "AMP CORNER BUGS " will let you easily tilt your amplifier any desired amout so you can hear what your playing.The adjustable rods will easily slide right back out of the new solid welded corner sleeves when you are ready to tear down.They work well on Nash 112 and nash 400 and session 400 and many others. They will also work to tilt most racks which will enable you to use and see it better.

. Very easily removed . Just raise amp and slide rods out, its that easy. . No more bulky heavy stands and chairs, this is the ticket. Your gonna love these . Simply remove and keep your old corners .Then replace them with the new AMP CORNER BUGS . Adjust the collar on the rod to the desired tilt angle and Wha La .Once set it will be set for your amp unless you decide to change the tilt later. The pictures above shows how easily they are to use on standard size amps.They work well on almost all amps. Availible in black only . The ones in photo are custom painted to match my amp.
Also pictured are my new Corner Bugs guitar holder that mounts on the front of your amp.It adjust up and down,simply tighten collar at point needed. Removes easy at the end of show simply by lifting it out. You can get a set of the Amp Corner Bugs tilts for a low introductry price of 26.50, plus shipping, or for the same price you can get one of my Corner Bugs Guitar holder. I have several sets of of both models made up at this time. Some of the local pickers are grabbing them. I use mine on my amps and on my profex rack. I do not chrome plate these they are shipped black. I suppose you could paint them chrome alunimun if you need them to match your chrome corners. I will try an answer any questions you have about them.

Last edited by Bob Cox on 21 Jul 2012 7:00 am; edited 12 times in total

Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 29 Jun 2012 6:17 am     Good idea

Good idea - I looked because of the name but that is a great idea.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP

Bill Ferguson

Milton, FL USA
Post  Posted 1 Jul 2012 3:12 pm    

Hey TD,
So how do these affect putting your padded cover on the amp. My cover is very tight.

Bob Cox

Buckeye State
Post  Posted 1 Jul 2012 3:45 pm    

I have been using Leann Sharp covers on mine. When I designed these I tried to keep them lower than the top of the corner. So they are pretty cover friendly . They really don't stick out to much. about 5/16. If care is taken they will probably be ok Bill. thanks

Last edited by Bob Cox on 3 Jul 2012 9:16 am; edited 4 times in total

Cal Sharp

the farm in Kornfield Kounty, TN
Post  Posted 2 Jul 2012 5:16 pm    

That's a great idea. I used to put an ashtray under my amp to tilt it to the desired angle, but ashtrays are hard to find these days.

Quote:

I have been using Diane Sharps covers on mine.

Huh, there's a Leann Sharp who makes covers, too.
Custom Made Covers for Steel Guitars & Amps at Sharp Covers Nashville

Bob Cox

Buckeye State
Post  Posted 3 Jul 2012 9:20 am    

Thanks for wonderful replies and Leann Sharp if your listening I had your first name wrong but "now corrected" . There used to be a neighbor called Dianne with the same last name , I am pleading a true senior moment please forgive me.

Last edited by Bob Cox on 10 Jul 2012 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Cal Sharp

the farm in Kornfield Kounty, TN
Post  Posted 3 Jul 2012 10:41 am    

Cool
Custom Made Covers for Steel Guitars & Amps at Sharp Covers Nashville

Gary Preston

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 24 Jul 2012 11:15 am     '' You D Man Bobby ''

Very Happy '' WOW '' Bobby you have done it again ! Another great invention ! Are you going to bring some to the next jam ? If you have other items to sell bring those also . See you soon my friend . G.P.