The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  B-Bender for Tele's and Strat's
Kenny Rolling

Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 3 Jul 2012 10:31 am    

I'm new to the forums but have been lurking for years.

I recently launched a new bender system for Fender style bridges. This is a multi-step system unlike all the other string benders out there.

The first step is the Rolling Bender itself. This is completely "Drop-in" on most Fender style bridges and operates as a palm lever. Installation is quick and easy (10 - 15 minutes) and does not alter the guitar in any way. It even works on Strat's with an original style Fender tremolo!

The next step (which will be ready for sale in a few weeks) is an additional provision to make the Rolling Bender a "belt loop pull" activated bender. This requires one hole behind the bridge to install a ferrule through the body of the guitar.

The final step in the Rolling Bender System is a traditional strap activated puller for the Rolling Bender which uses the original bender and the "belt loop pull" ferrule. The strap puller is currently in development and will hopefully be ready by the end of the year.

This is very unique because it allows you to get into bender guitars a step at a time and to only use the system that suits your needs. You can even run two benders on the same guitar (one palm activated and one pulled) or even add another bender to a guitar already equipped with a bender from another manufacturor.

Available for 6 saddle bridges or 3 barrel bridges (Left/Right - B/G)

Visit my website and YouTube pages to see videos of the bender at work, a video of the installation process, and other information about the Rolling Bender. "Like" us on Facebook to receive updates.

http://rollingbender.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-R...61024940608861

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRollingBender

Our website developer is currently working on setting up a special discount for members of the Steel Guitar Forums.

Kenny

Ken Metcalf

San Antonio Texas USA
Post  Posted 21 Jul 2012 3:59 pm    

How is the website developer doing on this project?

Kenny Rolling

Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 22 Jul 2012 7:06 pm    

I'll be working with him on the special code this week and will have something going by the weekend.

Thanks for your patience.

Kenny