The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Diane McCall Records With Dicky Overbey
Tracy Pitcox

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 3 Apr 2012 12:27 pm    

Diane McCall, Darrell McCall's little sister, releases her very first CD titled "My Imagination" on Heart of Texas Records.

The new project contains twelve great songs and was produced by Justin Trevino and recorded at our Heart of Texas Recording Studio in Brady, Texas.

Diane originally recorded for Mega Records and was part of the Charley Louvin road show for over five years.

The songs include Baby's Not Home, You Weren't Ashamed To Kiss Me Last Night, All Around American Cowboy, An Old Memory's Arms, I've Got Mexico, My Imagination, Us, You Don’t Know Me, I Can’t Listen To My Heart Anymore, Little Things and Going Away Party.

Diane also is joined by the McCall Choir (Darrell, Mona, Guyanne, DeeJee, Darla, Jeremy, Cody, Skeet and Amber Digby) on a song the Diane's mom wrote titled Reach Out.

The musicians include Jake Hooker on bass, Jim Loessberg on drums, Dicky Overbey on steel guitar, Charley Walton and Justin Trevino on lead guitar, Reggie Rueffer on fiddle, T. Bonta on piano, Randy Lindley on rhythm guitar and Amber Digby, Mona McCall and DeeJee Overbery on harmony.

You can order a copy at www.heartoftexascountry.com or by phoning (325) 597-1895.

Jim Loessberg

Austin, Texas U.S.A
Post  Posted 12 Apr 2012 11:01 pm    

Hey Tracy,

They did let my old country self play steel on several cuts. You should know -- you paid me!

Just for the record, the CD is great and I'd say the same if I hadn't played on it. I've been telling Diane since the early 1980s that she needed to record again. I guess she takes a while to persuade. . .

Best wishes,

Jim

Ransom Beers

Post  Posted 13 Apr 2012 11:57 am    

Never knew Justin to play lead guitar,hmmmm,that boy never ceases to amaze me. Smile

Bret Raper

Hoosier State
Post  Posted 6 May 2012 5:12 pm    

God bless Tracy Pitcox, Justin Trevino, Jim Loessberg and all the fine folks at Heart of Texas Records who continue to make some of the finest recordings ever! Keep 'em coming!