Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Show us your MSA please.
Johnny Cox

Williamsom WVA, raised in Nashville TN, Lives in Hallettsville Texas
Post  Posted 30 Jan 2022 10:23 am    

Damir Besic wrote:
Ron Shalita wrote:
Damir that is the prettiest guitar that I have EVER seen! Let me know when you want to sell it!

thank you my friend , there was only two of those made , I waited for a year and a half to get it … I seriously doubt I’ll ever sell it , my sunburst Show Pro and this MSA , are going to be with me for a very long time … and probably my ‘66 bolt on as well …

There is a 3rd in the works. My SD12.

Jerry Overstreet

Louisville Ky
Post  Posted 30 Jan 2022 10:38 am    

RE: Lennon's MSA

Quote:
...I’m curious what it’s value might be. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

PRO-AM Sidekick. Not to be confused with the lesser student model Sidekick/Red Baron model. Like an intermediate model between the student and pro models.

Appears to be so anyway since we can't see underneath, but has the Pro-Am changer mount.

The Pro-Am has an economical cabinet build with an all pull pro type changer but with some different pull train designs. Yours appears to have been re-covered Lennon, and some stick on letters added.

There have been a few of these around the forum over the years. If you use the search function you can turn up a few of the threads about them for more into.

Damir Besic

Nashville,TN.
Post  Posted 30 Jan 2022 11:30 am    

Johnny Cox wrote:
Damir Besic wrote:
Ron Shalita wrote:
Damir that is the prettiest guitar that I have EVER seen! Let me know when you want to sell it!

thank you my friend , there was only two of those made , I waited for a year and a half to get it … I seriously doubt I’ll ever sell it , my sunburst Show Pro and this MSA , are going to be with me for a very long time … and probably my ‘66 bolt on as well …

There is a 3rd in the works. My SD12.

niceee

Flip Brown

Vermont, USA
Post  Posted 30 Jan 2022 3:18 pm     Same Millennium, Two Different Colors

Here's my 2004 first-generation Millennium, #22. The first picture shows the way it looked when I purchased it used. The second is after I wrapped it in black carbon fiber vinyl.

MSA Millennium SD-10 #22, Fender Steel King with Eminence EPS-15C speaker, Lehle Mono 90 Volume Pedal, Sarno Black Box, Baby Bloomer, Sarno Earth Drive, EHX Mel 9, EHX Small Stone, Mooer Chorus, Keeley Caverns, Clinesmith bar, Acri picks, Nioma lap steel, Regal resonator, and a whole bunch of other instruments.