The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Alvarez 2570 on ebay and a fender Super Reverb for sale
Eric Davidson

Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 17 Aug 2011 8:57 am    

Hi everyone,
I have posted my Alvarez 2570 silver anniversary dreadnought on ebay. Its really a great guitar for the money and looks great. Ive had two or three things on recently as Im trying to decrease my equipment stock. There is no reserve price on it, so take a look! Forum donation if it sells. I also have a Fender Super Reverb for sale that is very nice and did not sell recently on ebay. It is seriously like new and I would sell for $850 plus shipping to anyone who is interested. No foot pedal but i can post a video on youtube if anyone is concerned about the vibrato channel working. Plus I have pictures as well. Thanks for Looking!

John McClung

Olympia WA, USA
Post  Posted 17 Aug 2011 2:23 pm    

How about a link, Eric, thanks. I have an Alvarez acoustic, not top drawer, but plays and sounds fabulous, they're a much under-appreciated brand.

Eric Davidson

Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 17 Aug 2011 2:50 pm    

big oversight on my part. Thats what I get for trying to post it at work Very Happy I feel like this is a good guitar and is really the only Alvarez Ive had experience with. Ive had it for several years and was surprised when I decided to sell it that they dont go for much. Thanks for looking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230660352866&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_977