The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  For Sale: Williams D-10 8 x 4 - SOLD !!
Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 22 May 2011 4:32 pm    

For Sale: Beautiful 1994 WILLIAMS D-10 PRO Model Pedal Steel Guitar. 8 pedals x 4 knee levers. Emmons set up. It has a triple Raise/triple lower all pull changer. It has 5 hole bell cranks on the cross shafts. Hex nylon tuners. It has Sperzel tuners at the keyhead. The black mica finish is in great shape. There's nothing like a black pedal steel guitar, right!! Leg clutches are in great working order.Guitar has single coil Williams factory stock pickups. Standard E9 tuning & C6 tuning. Emmons set up. All 4 knee levers have flags on them. This guitar plays and sounds great. The previous owner bought it originally. So it is a one owner guitar. YOU CAN TELL THAT HE TOOK VERY GOOD CARE OF THIS GUITAR !! You could eat off of the undercarriage it is so clean. He had kept everything adjusted and lubricated. Tone to the Bone!! And sustain that was out of this world.

Serial number of the guitar is #306. Mfg'd in 1994. I phoned Bill Rudolph, owner of Williams and he attested to that. He remembers the guitar and he knows that it is a one owner guitar. This guitar weighs 38 pounds, and the case weighs 20 pounds. So that is a total of 58 pounds in the case.

Copedent or pedal and knee lever set up on the Williams D-10 is as follows:

Pedal A raises strings 5 & 10 from B to C#
Pedal B raises strings 3 & 6 from G# to A
Pedal C raises string 4 from E to F# and raises string 5 from B to C#
Left Outer Knee Lever raises the E's from E to F
Left Inner Knee Lever lowers the E's from E to D#
Right Inner Knee Lever raises string 1 from F# to G# & lowers string 6 from G# to F# w/ a 1/2 stop at G
Right Outer Knee Lever lowers string 2 from D# to C# w/ a half stop at D & lowers string 9 from D to C#
C6 neck tuning is standard

***NOTE: KNEE LEVER FLAGS (EXTENSIONS) ON ALL 4 KNEE LEVERS****

Case & leg bag is also included. THE CASE IS A BEAUTIFUL Water Tight Foam Insualted and factory sealed Flight Case. When you latch it (latches turn and twist) you can feel it grab and it pulls down for a water/air tight compartment. This is a very expensive case. Probably retails for around $300.00 or more new. Take a look at it for yourself. Usually I wouldn't show this many pics of the case, but this one is so nice I had to.

Also included will be the following:

1 7/8" x 3-1/4" steel tone bar
a set of picks
hex wrench for tuning the hex nylon tuners
an instruction DVD and a rhythm track CD's to practice with.

I will accept paypal, certified bank drafts, & personal checks (but shipping will be after payment clears bank).

Freight price quoted is for lower 48. I will ship almost anywhere worldwide, but a special quote will be required to give you a freight rate.

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME. PLEASE BID WITH CONFIDENCE!!!!!!!
I CAN BE REACHED AT:

EMAIL: alvesel@mchsi.com
PHONE: 218-254-2082

PRICE: $2,200.00 plus $75.00 FREIGHT

Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's

Last edited by Al Vesel on 27 May 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

chris ivey

california (deceased)
Post  Posted 23 May 2011 11:53 am    

i haven't seen many mica williams. this looks like a great deal...and light...and split tuning...and black...

Daniel J. Cormier

Lake Charles, LA, USA
Post  Posted 23 May 2011 1:25 pm    

Whats the weight in the case.

Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 23 May 2011 2:27 pm     Williams D-10

Dan,
The weights are in the add above. Maybe you didn't catch it. But the weight of the guitar is 38 pounds and the weight in the case is 58 pounds.

TXS

Al
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's

Mike Randolph

Cook Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 27 May 2011 5:33 pm    

She's a beauty Al!!! Can't believe it's not sold! Williams are A-1 guitars.

Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 27 May 2011 5:36 pm     Williams D-10

Bob,
You can close out. Guitar sold on the EB-site.

TXS to all that looked. Mike, how's it going? She is a beauty! I actually wanted to keep this one but can't keep them all.

Al Vesel

Larry Jamieson

Walton, NY USA
Post  Posted 27 May 2011 5:40 pm    

Folks, these are beautiful, Very well engineered and built guitars. A new, single neck will cost $3,000
or more. This is an excellent buy if you are in the market for a double neck.
Larry J.

Well, the "sold" thread appeared just as I posted the above. Somebody got a nice buy!